28| Puppy dog eyes

Long time no update, eh? Mianhae, Classes are really pain in the arse.

---

*Jae's P.O.V*

"Waaah, I wanna eat something delicious!" I said while strething my arms up in the air while putting my head back to my wheelchair's headrest.

"Then, Why don't we go to a fancy restaurant?" Shin-ah said while beaming with happiness. "Yeah! I'm hungry too, Kaja?" Baekhyun said and pushed Jae's wheelchair. "I can do it myself, Baek." I said while fastly rolling the wheels. "Oh, Okay." He answered sheepishly while scratching His head.

"By the way, Shin-ah. That unusual, You don't really lock your bag. Something important inside, huh?" I asked. Shin-ah's face immediately turned pale, like blood was drained from Her face "A-Ah? Really?! N-Nothing is inside of it. I-It's j-just, my l-laptop! Ah yes! My laptop, I brought it with me." Shin-ah said while stuttering.

I tilted my head to the side "Eh? Really? Then, Can I play 'Osu'?" I said happily, with my eyes beaming with happiness. "BWO?! N-No, My laptop is...Dead. I need to fix it later So I brought it." She answered "Ermmm, Shin-ah? No need to be stressed out. If you want, I'll come with you. I wanna play Osu as soon as possible." I chirped, only to be laughed by Shin-ah.

What's with Her today?

"Ahaha! A-Ani..You need to..Rest! Yes Rest! Arasseo?" She said. I sighed in defeat "Fine fine. I'll rest. But for now, Let's eat!" I said and pointed at the restaurant we used to eat at all the time when we are hungry.

"Jjang! We're here!" Kai said while opening the door for us. Waaah, The scent is different from before. It smells...More yummier!

"Baozi-kun? C-Can I...Talk to you?" I asked in a low tone whole whispering it to Xiumin's ear. He agreed so we excused ourselves for a while.

When we got in a less noisy place, I gave Him a yellow box with a red ribbon in it. "Baozi-kun, Accept this. A gratitude of your kindness to me. Kamsahamnida." I said.

*Xiumin's P.O.V*

S-She's giving me a present! I-Is it...No it isn't, but why only me? Is it possible--

"Oh, and can I have a favor?" She added while handing me more boxes, but all in different colors. "Can you give this to everyone? You're the eldest, so, Is it okay?" She asked with Her twinkling eyes. I can feel my chest being shattered into thousand of pieces. But, How can I resist her?

I smiled with my usual grin "Sure, How can I ever resist my Spicy-chan?" I answered painfully, while raising my hand and placed it on Her head. I then ruffled Her hair "Yah, My hair! Yah Baozi-kun! Aish Jinjja! Hajima!" She said while swatting my hand away. "Tch, Why do boys always do that! Why won't they realize it takes an hour to fix a girl's hair." She muttered something, But I clearly heard it.

"Oh come on. Your hair is naturally beautiful." I blurted out while laughing. She smiled for a while "Then, treat me lunch!" She said while sticking out Her tongue and quickly went inside the restaurant again "Yah! That's unfair! Aish, That girl!" I said and laughed afterwards.

I don't care if this is a one-sided love anymore. All I want is Her to be on my side always. Maybe, If She disappear, I think I'll be destroyed completely inside.

*Mye's P.O.V*

"Waaah! Baebulleoyo! (I'm full) I can't walk anymore!" I said while stretching my arms and feet. "Me too!" Jae said, we all eyed her. "You don't need to walk, Idiot!" Luhan said while ruffling Her hair. She looked at Luhan, annoyed. "YAH! Not again!" Jae shouted while fixing Her hair.

"Yah, I said I'm sorry!" Xiumin said while patting Her back. "Waaah, Xiumin! You jerk! I'm really Jealous of you!" Luhan said while pouting "Yah, Jae chii-ah! Do you pick Xiumin over me? Waeee? Pick me, Jaebal!" Luhan childishly said while pouting more "Xi LuHan, Hajima. Don't start it." She said with a pokerface on, We all snickered. Luhan found His match. Nobody could resist His aegyo, well except for Jae.

Yeah, I already got fooled by this guy. Like seriously. He really got into my nerves that time.

*flashback*

"Mye-ah!" Someone called from behind, I turned around to see Luhan running towards me "Waeyo? You got dumped by Jae?" I said and He looked at me with wide eyes "YAH! What you're saying is impossible! Why did you even said that?" Luhan angrily said "I'm joking!" I defended myself while raising my hands up in defeat.

"Can you buy me ramen? I'll pay you! Please?" Luhan said while tugging on my arm like a child wanting a candy "No. Buy it yourself." I strongly said. "Jaebaaaal?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I looked away, blushing like crazy. "W-Will you stop that?" I kept pushing His face away, But He just won't budge. "Yah Xi LuHan! I'm serious, Go buy it yourself!" I said, not even wanting to look at Him.

But when I took a glance of Him, He got even cuter. "OKAY FINE!" I yelled, raising my hands up "I'll buy you one." I sighed and slumped on my chair in defeat. "Yaaay! Buy me the extra spicy one. Kamsahamnida, Mye-ah!" He exclaimed, leaving me sighing in regret.

*end of flashback*

He just can't do things by himself, He calls Himself a 'Manly Man' in EXO Showtime, But He can't even buy himself ramen.

When we were about to leave the restaurant, someone bumped me, then I was caught by D.O, Who blushed instantly. "K-Kamsahamnida, Kyungsoo." I said and bowed. Then I glared at the guy who just bumped me, but I got alerted when I saw Him putting something on Jae's wheelchair when She's not looking.

"Yah you!" I shouted while running to the guy, But then, He ran away. Aish! What did He put on Jae's wheelchair?! I took it when nobody was looking and checked what's in it.

I opened the wrapper to see a teddy bear, as small as our two fists together. "Waah, Kyeopta." Chen said then took the bear from my hand then handed it to Jae. "Omo, Chen-ssi? You're giving me a present?" Jae asked while happily taking the bear and looking at it with a huge grin on Her face.

"Woah, The bear's eyes is moving, like a camera." She exclaimed. I snapped out of my gaze and took the bear away from Her hands and threw it hard on the ground, smashing the camera inside it to pieces. "T-There's a camera in it!" I said while pointing to the broken lenses of the camera on the eyes of the bear.

"Mye! Why would you do that?" Lay said while calming me down "I-I wanted to protect Jae-ah, What if something bad happens to her again? I'm just being cautious." I said while sighing deeply. I saw Jae smiling "Don't worry Shin-ah, I'll be more careful now. Mianhae." She said and hugged me.

I smiled and patted Her head.

---

A short update. Waah, Who do you think the guy is?