The Death Games (Pt.1)

Maria had been working at a tech company for several years now and was the topic of everyone's dream. The chair would always creak whenever she sat down in it with her massive ass. The last time she had measured her ass it was nearly three hundred centimeters big. Than their were her massive tits which snugly sat in her biggest bra at the same size as her ass.
Tracy came walking over, her massive ebony ass and tits bouncing with every step she took. Tracy had been just as well endowed as Maria herself and the two had become close friends. The other lady as well endowed as them was Sarah with tanned skin. Sarah and Maria never really did along though. Tracy grinned as she leaned over Maria's shoulder.
"There's a bar close by I wanna check out after work. I already invited Sarah to tag along and she agreed." Tracy said, her voice signaling she had no choice. Sarah agreed and checked the clock, seeing they had another hour till they were free. The hour passed and the three large woman all left in their cars, meeting up at the surprisingly large building that was the bar. Tracy led the way inside the bar with her friends who hadn't had the chance to change.
Maria went to the bar as she followed Tracy and all three sat down on the benches. Their they began drinking all getting tipsy. Tracy had a lower tolerance for the alcohol so she got up and went to began dancing first, stumbling around a little instead of actual dancing. A guy eventually led her away from the dance floor to a little corner in the bar and talk to her.
Maria and Sarah were too busy drinking to notice two guys approach Tracy from behind. Tracy was too drunk either too notice the two guys. The two guys slid Tracy's pants down slowly revealing her fat ebony ass covered in sweat. One pulled out a measuring tape and measured Tracy's fat ass before kissing it. The two guys pulled off her panties as well. Tracy unknowingly stepped out of both her pants and blue panties. Tracy looked back and noticed but it was too late by than as a rag soaked in chloroform was pressed over Tracy's lips and nose. It didn't take long for the ebony woman to pass out and fall into their arms. They picked her up and carried Tracy out a back door to a small blue van.
Sarah by now was very drunk and had gotten up to began making a fool out of herself in front of some guys, hiccuping as she stumbled to a little booth along a wall. They came back in and the one guy caught Sarah before she fell forward into the ground. Sarah hiccuped as she thanked the guy and leaned against him as she did. The two guys carefully pulled down her pants and panties leaving her bottom naked. They measured Sarah's massive, tanned ass. Sarah was to out of it and didn't notice as the guys groped her fat ass cheeks and forced her fat ass to clap. The guy had another drink and poured it into Sarah's mouth to drink, which she did. Sarah passed out from being too drunk and almost fell over if the guy hadn't stopped her. Sarah's arms were pulled behind her back and her shirt and bra was cut off by the two guys. The two guys used the tape measure and used it to measure Sarah's cleavage before they carried her out back.
The third guy approached her and began talking to her and buying her drinks, convincing the drunken Maria to strip. At first it was her pants and Maria slowly stood up and took off her pants. Than she took off her shirt, had another ten drinks, before taking off her panties and bra. The guy flattered Maria and led the naked Maria over to a private booth where he chloroformed her. Maria had her arms tied above her head and attached to a hook in the ceiling of the curtained off booth. The two other guys joined them soon and grinned as they felt up Maria. Her ass and tits were measured before they took her down and carried her outside to the van.
The guys tied up Maria by the arms and legs like they had done to her friends, shoving a giant ball gag into her mouth. They put Maria into one of the seats in the van before the three guys climbed in. The guy in the drivers seat turned on the car and began driving off as the guy in the middle seat made sure all the curtains covering the windows firmly on. Tracy, Maria, and Sarah sat in the back seat naked as their captives drove them off to their new life.
Tracy was the first one to wake up and began screaming into her gag which spread her jaw so wide it hurt. The guy in the middle chuckled and began groping Tracy's naked tits, Tracy squirming uselessly in her seat as the guy had all the fun he wanted.
"Ebony slut is awake and kicking. Boss is going to love that." The guy said happily.
Eventually, Sarah and Maria both woke up squirming in their bindings as well only to find out the rope was on too tight. The guys chuckled as they watched the massive tits bounce and jiggle.
"The other two sluts are awake as well. They're going to be fun. Four hundred centimeter big asses and tits stuck on beautiful woman. Now this will be entertainment." The middle guy said before grabbing some rope lying on the ground of the van. Maria screamed into her gag as her massive tits were wrapped up with rope, the guys pinching Maria's nipples without mercy.
Eventually the van stopped at an old mansion out in the middle of a desert and Maria, Sarah, and Tracy were unbuckled and hauled out to the front door of the house. They were carried inside and down several stairs until they reached an underground facility.