The Death Games (pt.2)

Tracy, Sarah, and Maria had been shoved into their own glass cubicles which were a good deal small. They were stark naked in them and were examined. Tracy grunted angrily as her fat ass and tits rubbed and squished up against the tube walls causing her some discomfort. Their were televisions with several different locations on it with an older gentleman in a chair in the center of the room. The three guys around her were examining her fat ass and tits through the glass.
The old man pressed something on his chair and Tracy yipped as mechanical hands came down and wrapped a collar around her neck despite her fighting back. The wall behind her opened up. The platform her feet were on lurched backwards into a dark tube and she squirmed and banged against the tube. When she passed through the door it closed and the glass tube she was in began moving along, taking turns here and there till she was confused by what way she came. Eventually the tube stopped and a door in the roof opened up as the glass tube moved up. Tracy covered her eyes from the sun light as the glass tube stopped outside, the door behind her closing. The roof of the glass tube she was crammed in released her. Tracy stumbled out into the new environment completely naked, eyeing the tall and abandoned buildings around her. Tracy's feet were on asphalt and she wandered forward a little. The glass tube closed back up and slid back into the ground.
Tracy looked up and eyed the several cameras floating around her as she looked up at a floating tv. She cursed as she had a twenty minute grace period to grab stuff. According to it the objective was to survive as long as possible. Her ebony body had quickly worked up a sweat by the time she found an abandoned clothes shop, the cameras floating closer to watch her body.
Tracy rummaged through the store and slid on panties and the biggest bra she could find. The bra only covered up half her tits and squished the rest causing her some discomfort. Tracy also found the biggest shirt and pants their which were yoga pants and a t-shirt. Both left a window at the top to look into her sweat ass and tits.
Tracy checked the clock, fifteen minuets left. Tracy than left and looked for a gun store finding an abandoned one with ten minutes left. Tracy grabbed the biggest backpack she could and grabbed an AR15 and Remington shotgun, shoving all the ammo and clips she could into them. Tracy than packed water and food into the backpacks pockets as well as into her ass and tits.
Tracy left the store and headed toward a sky scraper when the buzzer rang. Loud screeches came from the distance and she whimpered as she entered the buildings. Tracy slid into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. The elevator took her up as a camera that shoved itself between her fat cleavage and squirmed about causing her discomfort before slipping out, the circular camera covered in her tit sweat.
When the elevator stopped and let it's doors open is when she she what was coming from the forest outside the city. Several zombies were walking slowly toward her building. Tracy ran and locked the door to the stairwell before entering one of the office rooms and locking the only door in, barricading it with desks and chairs and everything else from around the room.
Tracy shouldered her rifle before letting out a holler as a camera dove into her pants, rubbing itself between her fat ass cheeks. She grumbled angrily when the camera left her pants covered in ass sweat before she could hit it. She looked out the door and eyed the zombies who had began pouring into the sky scraper she was in. Tracy bashed out the window and grabbed rope. Tracy hollered when she heard zombies began bashing against the stairwell door. Tracy hooked something to the end of the twelfth foot rope before turning around and shouldering her AR15.
The door to the stairwell came down with a crash and a few zombies began bashing against her door. She shot through the small window killing a few zombies when she heard the zombies break into the rooms next to hers. At first she kept shooting until she heard bashing on the roofs, her face growing pale. They were using desks and other stuff to break the walls. She continued shooting before slinging her gun over her shoulder. Tracy flung the one end of the rope out the window, the anchor being a heavy desk. She smiled as the rope was secure. She dropped the rest of the rope and began crawling down it as fast as she could, hearing the zombies break through the walls as soon as she did. She continued descending meaning to reach the bottom.
Tracy's eyes widened when she felt the rope began getting pulled up. She swung herself through a random window rolling around on the ground. Tracy began getting up when a foot planted itself in her gut knocking out her air, her eyes widening as a hand pulled her up by her hair. She cursed as there were three zombies their. Two took away Tracy's only ways of defending herself, tossing her guns and backpack out the window.
Tracy's eyes widened as the zombies stripped her sweaty body and when the other zombies joined them, the zombies that captured her lacking teeth, began eating away. Tracy screamed in pain as the zombies bit and chewed and tore off parts off her huge ebony body. Tracy screamed as chunks were torn out of her ass and tits and thighs as she was eaten alive. Eventually she passed out as the zombies ate her body until Tracy was all gone while the cameras watched all the action unfold as they moved around.