Chapter#5 : The unknown

Lilly sat at the conference table, staring at the documents in front of her. She had been selected for a highly confidential mission, and the President had just revealed that her involvement was critical to its success.

As she read through the paperwork, her mind raced with questions. What was this mission about? Why had she been chosen? And what did her father have to do with any of it?

The President watched as Lilly read through the documents, sensing her confusion and apprehension. "I know this is a lot to take in, Lilly," he said, "but we need your expertise for this mission. And I assure you, it's for the greater good of our country."

Lilly nodded slowly, still unsure of what she was getting herself into. "Can you tell me more about the mission, sir?" she asked.

The President hesitated for a moment, then leaned forward. "There's a third facet to this mission," he said, his voice dropping to a whisper. "It has nothing to do with the current economic crisis, but it's just as important. And I'm aware of your father's involvement."

Lilly's eyes widened in surprise. "My father?" she said. "What does he have to do with this?"

The President shook his head. "I can't say more until you sign the documents," he said. "But I promise you, it's worth it. We need your help, Lilly. Will you do it?"

Lilly took a deep breath, then reached for a pen. "I'll do my best," she said, signing her name on the dotted line. "As long as it benefits my country."

Lilly couldn't believe what she had just heard. The man who had abandoned her and her family was still alive. She was overwhelmed with emotions and broke down in tears. The President and the others in the room looked at her sympathetically.

"We need your help to find him, Lilly," the President said gently. "We believe that he may have some valuable information that could help our country. And who knows, maybe this is a chance for you to reconnect with him.".

Lilly wiped her tears and took a deep breath. "I never thought my life would bring me to this state," she said. "But I promise I'll try my best and never let you down.".

But still how do you know my dad?? Lilly asked.

While your father and I were working on some digital pens in our 20tees i believe, those pens weren't all that causal.
Your father put a small software program in it. This we may use to break into all of the computers and other technological equipment present in the surrounding of that pen.
It was a success.
And we present it to the army and asked them to use it against our enemies. They truly do appreciate it, however there was someone who was envious of our success. My fellow student Peter Barlow.
Wilson was approached by Peter, but he never responded..
Wilson vanished on the day we came to a final agreement.
.
And we never again located him.
I was forced into politics by my father, and I also stopped doing this research because I felt Wilson had deceived me
Lilly broke down and start crying

The person who I hates the most in my life, the person who I thought I'll never forgive is still alive??? Lilly

We aren't clear yet you have to be strong and help us in order to find him. President said
While wiping off her tears lilly said I never thought this life will Bring me to this state.
But I promise I'll try my best and never let you down!!