Chapter 5

Lhyra's POV

"Why did you do that, Lhyra?!" He said in anger.

"You could've lost your life-"

"I'm not scared, Jay." I said coldly and faced him. After all that he has done, he still have the face to be close to me.

He treated me like a joke. Does he know that I am suffering from my depression? That's why he is taking an advantage of me.

"What do you mean that you're not scared?! Dahil lang ba sa hindi ako umuwi ng maaga?"

"Are you ready to kill yourself just because of that?" He said with worry.

I laughed. Nakakabaliw. I just want to kill him and his mistress. "Then why didn't you come back early? Ikaw mismo ang nagsabing uuwi ka ng maaga."

"For Pete's sake! What if I had an emergency meeting-"

"Do you really think that I didn't know, Jaydan?" I said with anger. "So meeting her is an emergency meeting now?"

I lift his chin up. Bakit siya yuyuko? Nahihiya ba siya?

He doesn't have the right.

"I'm sorry, Lhy."

Sorry again. Diyan siya magaling.

"Where is she? Bring her to me now." If you still respect me as your wife, then do it.

Gulat niya naman akong tiningnan. Halatang nalilito siya kung bakit ko sinabi iyon. "What are you going to do to her?"

So you really still cared for her safety? Sa tingin mo ba papatayin ko ang babaeng iyon?

Maybe I won't. But I want to bring her in hell with me. Killing her is way too easy.

I'm going to tame you myself Jay. You want me to act like what that woman acts right? Then I'll do it.

And I'm going to let that woman witness that.

Everything was too much. All I did was to wish for your happiness, I waited well, but what did you do in return?

You played me like a joke. "She's going to live with us."

"You love that woman Jay right? As your wife, I'm giving you the chance."

He shook his head. "No. It was my fault. I will not meet with her again. P-Please let us just forget about her Lily."

I faced him and cupped his face. "You wouldn't bring her with you or I'll leave you myself?"

"I'm going to file for our divorce, Jay." I said seriously. I am not scared to let go anymore.

I won't waste a year without being fair with them. Sa tingin ba nila, ako ang dahilan kung bakit nasira ang pagmamahalan nilang dalawa?

No.

They ruined me themselves. Sila ang rason kung bakit ako nasira ng ganito.

"Why are you doing this Lhyra?"

I looked away and smirked hopelessly. I am just a woman who has got tired of love and betrayal. I am just a woman who was seeking for her own justice.

"You do want to weigh your love right? Mas maganda na nga at may dalawang babaeng nakatira sa puder mo."