chapter 0

"...... Am I.... dead." I said as I looked around only to be met with floating in what seemed to be an infinite black void, I then looked down and noticed that I'm still in my school uniform.

"Pfsss HAHAHAhahaha I guess I won the bet." I then started to laugh as I looked up with tears forming in my eyes as I remembered how I died.

"Flash back*

It was a typical day for me, an average 14 year old teen, I woke up at 7:00 took a bath, change clothes, brush my teeth and ate my breakfast with my family, after that I grabbed my backpack making sure I had everything, and left for the bus stop to go to school. As I approached the bus I started to feel that something was off as I stared at the bus before me, but quickly dismissed it as my friend Jason soon started to talk to me.

Jason: "Hey (N/n) did you forget to study or something." He asked looking at me curiously.

"No, its just something feels off about the bus, I think we should just walk to school instead" I told him as I started to feel like something really, REALLY bad would happen if we got on that bus.

Jason: "Yeah right, I get it, you probably forgot to study for Mr. Victor's test but we can't skip school just because of that." He told me as he pushed into the bus.

"Dude I'm serious som-" I told him but he swiftly cut me off.

Jason: "Yeah yeah, I'll tell you what, if something does really happens 'which I really doubt* I will make you a cake with the words "(Y/n) was right and I Jason Smith was fool to ever doubt him" but if nothing happens you'll make me the cake okay." He said with a shit eating grin as if he already won.

"Ha fine but when something does happen, you better remember to make that cake, even if we both die and get reincarnated you will make that cake." I told him as he finally pushed me to our usual spot on the bus, we then sat down as the bus started to leave.

*Mini time skip*

As we were headed towards school we soon had to stop as security rails we starting to lower Infront of us signifying that a train was going to appear soon, but the bus didn't stop or even slow down, I then looked to the front of the bus and noticed that bus driver was frantically stepping on the brakes trying to stop the bus, I could only look in horror as the bus started to swerve and crash into a meatal pole, I grabbed onto the chair in front of me as I brace for impact.

"D-damn it." I said as I held my head a bit dazed but quickly snapped out of it as I heard the bus driver yell to us to get of the bus as he opened the doors of the vehicle and soon every one started to rush out of the bus, I was also about to get of but then I heard Jason's voice.

Jason: "Hey dude help me I'm stuck." He said in a desperate voice, as I looked down at his leg that was stuck under the seats in front of him.

"Everything is going to be ok J I'll get you out of there." I told him trying to sound calm, but in reality I was panicking. As we were trying to free him I heard the train coming closer and closer, but after a few seconds of struggling we managed to free him.

"YES now lets-" I said but was cut off as every thing when black.

*Flash back over*

"Fuck I knew we shouldn't have gotten on that damned bus." I said out loud as I started to feel tears forming in my eyes, but I was soon interrupted by a blue screen appear in front of me.

[Notice you have died]

I just looked at the screen Infront of me with surprise as I just looked at it without saying anything but soon the screen disappeared and was replaced by another one

[You will now be reincarnated into another world with all memories intact. You will also be granted 4 wishes]

"...." I just looked at the screen infront of me with out saying anything trying to understand what was happening

"*Inhale* *exhale* Okay." I said as I calmed down as I the looked at the screen again.

"So I can wish for anything." I said out loud, not really expecting an answer, but color me surprised as another screen appear before me

[Yes any wish can be granted, but depending on the wish conditions may be applied]

I looked at the screen and breathe in and out again as I already new what my wishes were going to be.

"Okay first I wish for an ultimatrixs with all the updates of the Omnitrix from Omniverse, also give it the Omni-enhanced and Omni-kix features from the reboot. Oh and make it blue." I said out loud somewhat excited.

[Wish has been granted. Notice you will only start with 10 aliens and will receive the ultimatrix at 12 year old]

"Fair enough." I said looking at the screen. "Well, either way for my second wish, I wish to be part anodite, but make it so I don't lose my humanity if I stay in my anodite from for to long." I said smiling

[Wish has been granted. Notice you will unlock bloodline at 12 years old]

"Also fair." I again said looking at the screen. "Well for my third wish, I wish that I had a spell book with every spell in it that I can't lose." I said sill smiling

[Wish has been granted. Notice spell book will be given at 12 years old]

I just looked at the screen and nodded. "Well for my final wish, I wish for an indestructible smartphone with infinite memory and unlimited data, that I can't lose."

[Wish has been granted. Notice you will be given smartphone at 5 years old.]

I looked at the screen and smiled, but stopped as I started to wonder what happened to Jason, but soon my thoughts were interrupted by a screen appearing in front of me

[Notice all wishes have been granted commencing reincarnation]

I then looked at the screen one last time as my consciousness start to fade as I hoped that wherever Jason was he was fine as everything faded to black.

Jason's POV

'Huh were am I.' I thought to my self as looked around I noticed that I was in a white room. As I looked around I suddenly heard a voice from behind me.

???: "Hello my child." I then look behind me only to see an old man with long white beard.

"God." I said as I looked at the man before me, and he just nodded.

God: "It seem like you came here early."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'(A/n) well I hope you guys like this chapter. This will be the first book of a trilogy I'm planning to make so I hope you guys will like it.'