Chapter 4

*No ones PoV*

*The scene opens to Stan Pines out in the front yard with some tourists.*

Stan Pines: "For tonight's final illusion, we have the incredible 'Sack of Mystery.' When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!" The crowd mutters several positive things about the trick's credibility and Stan's character. Stan smiles at his gain and their loss.

*Cuts to Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Y/n watching television.*

TV Narrator: "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist." Dipper, Mabel, and Soos start cheering and Y/n says that the tiger's a hero. On TV, the tiger punches itself.

TV Narrator: "Tiger Fist! ...will return after these messages."

Soos Ramirez: "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about." He said as an ad starts to play

Bud Gleeful(Voice-over): "Are you completely miserable?"

Actor(While crying): "YES!"

Bud(Voice-over): "Then you need to meet Gideon."

Dipper: "Gideon?"

Mabel: "What makes him so special?"

Bud(Voice-over): "He's a psychic."

Mabel: "Aroo?"

Y/n: "Nice Scooby Doo impression." He said and she playfully punched him.

Bud(Voice-over): "So don't waste your time with other so-called 'men of mystery.' The screen shows a clip of Stan coming out of an outhouse and is stamped with the word 'FRAUD.'

Y/n: "Pfffsst- hehe"

Bud(Voice-over): "Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy. Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit."

Mabel: "Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!"

Stan: "Well, don't get too curiousy. Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble." He said as he walked in the room.

*Flashback to Grunkle Stan driving in a parking lot. He spots an open parking spot and attempts to back in, but Gideon's tour bus pulls in first.*

Stan: "Gideon!" He said making a fist

*Cut back to present.*

Mabel: "Well, is he really psychic?"

Y/n: "Usually I'd say no, but in this town I'm also curious."

Dipper: "I think we should go and find out."

Stan: "Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!"

Dipper: "Do tents have roofs?"

Y/n: "I think we just found our loop hole..."

Mabel: "literally!" She holds up a string with a loop in it. "Mwop mwop!"

*Cut back to TV.*