Chapter 1

*Narrator PoV*

Dipper: "Ah, summer break."

The scene changes to Hank grilling burgers while Shmipper and Smabble are running around beside him. Others sit at a picnic table.

Hank: "So you want cheese on that, hon?"

Hank's wife: "Sure, Hank."

Dipper: "A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy." The scene switches to the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign.

Dipper: "Unless you're me." Mabel, Dipper, and Y/n crash through the sign with the Mystery Cart, screaming. They are being chased by an unknown monster, knocking down trees.

Mabel: "It's getting closer!" The monster tries to catch the cart but just falls short. The cart then flies off a rock and lands roughly.

Y/n: "WORK YOU DAMN WATCH." He yells as he repeatedly slams the Omnitrix trying to make it work.

Dipper: "My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel and the boy repeatedly hitting the strange gauntlet-like device is my cousin Y/n. You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror." The monster throws a tree in their path.

Mabel: "Look out!" The scene freezes with Mabel, Dipper, and Y/n screaming as they run into the screen.

Dipper: "Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation.

Replays Dipper and Mabel screaming and running into the screen.

Dipper: "Let's rewind."

*Flashback*

Dipper: "It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air." Their parents take their stuff away, give them bags, and put some sunscreen on their noses. Cut to a map of Oregon. Zoom in to Gravity Falls.

Dipper: "They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods."
Cut to Mabel in the attic hanging up posters.

Mabel: "This attic is amazing. Check out all my splinters!" She said as she held up her hands, which had gigantic splinters sticking out of them.

Dipper: "And there's a goat on my bed." He said as he saw Gompers on his bed.

Y/n: "At least you have one." He said with an unamused look as he placed a sleeping bag near the base of Dipper's bed.

Mabel: "Hey, friend." She said as she held out her arm, and Gompers chewed her sleeve. "Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater.*laughs*"

Dipper: "My sister tended to look on the bright side of things."

The scene shifts to Mabel rolling down a hill of grass.

Mabel: "Yay! Grass!" She yelled out loud as a woodpecker pecks on Dipper's hat.

Y/n: "Hehe."

Dipper: "While Y/n is very calm, introverted, and slightly sarcastic."