082

REMEMBER TO BE HEALTHY PEOPLE! OKAY? GOOD.
OH AND PROPS TO ME FOR TRIPPLE UPDATING TODAY. YOU'RE WELCOME❤️

Elena stood in disbelief as she looked at the man in front of her. Katsuki's eyes widened as he saw Elena's frozen state. "Hit a nerve, Did I?" Junichiro asked as he laughed.

Katsuki walked forward to help Elena, however before he could, he watched as Junichiro's chair was lifted into the air. "I'll fucking kill you! You lied to me, for 16 years you piece of shit!" Elena yelled as she choked the man with her quirk. A sad, angry and tired aura radiated around the room.

She reached forward and banged on the glass. "You deserve to die! You are nothing but pure evil!" Elena yelled, banging the glass as tears welled over in her eyes, her hair rising as her eyes glowed insanely red.

Just before she could snap his neck, the chair dropped as she felt her quirk disappear. She was suddenly grabbed, and pulled into a chest.

Elena was crying hysterically as she attempted to wiggle out of Katsuki's grip. "Let me go!" She yelled, tears falling from her eyes as security came into the room and brought Junichiro away. "Let me kill him! He deserves to die for what he's done!" Elena yelled, but the last thing she saw of him, was the sinister smile the man was giving her as he was being brought out of the room.

Elena screamed as she dropped onto her knees. She began breathing unevenly as Katsuki was quick to drop with her, pulling her to his chest. Elena covered her face as she cried while Bakugo rocked her in his arms, trying to soothen her as he put his warm hand on her back.

"He was never even my dad. He just used me as a punching bag, for 16 years." Elena mumbled, crying as Katsuki kissed her head comfortingly.

Aizawa looked at the scene in horror as his head ran. 'I should've let her kill him.' He thought as he watched his adoptive daughter cry her eyes out. Katsuki looked at Aizawa with sadness as he rubbed her back.

Elena mumbled curses as she remembered all the pain she has suffered for 16 years. The torture she had endured her whole life, replayed in her head like a movie as she trembled. "Make it go away." She said, clawing at Katsuki's shirt, looking at him with begging eyes. "Make it go away, please Katsuki." Elena said, crying more and more as the scenes replayed in her head.

Katsuki only looked at her before he hugged her tightly. Aizawa looked at the man who had entered the room unnoticed. He was the one who had led them there. He nodded for Aizawa to come with him to talk outside.

Katsuki was left with Elena in the room as he tried his best to comfort her. He laid with her in his arms, warming his body up as he held her close to his body. He kept chanting the words. "It'll be okay, it'll be okay." As Elena kept crying in disbelief.

After a few minutes, she had fallen asleep with the tears running down her eyes. Katsuki rubbed her back as he picked her up. He held her close to his body as he walked out of the room. Aizawa stood there, just about to walk in when he noticed Elena's sleeping state.

Katsuki gave Aizawa a look as to keep quiet. Aizawa nodded as they were led out of the prison. Katsuki saw Junichiro being dragged to a room, laughing maniacally. 'One day, I'll make sure to torture you, and let Elena finish what she started.' Katsuki thought, glaring at the man as they walked towards the exit.

Aizawa and Katsuki walked to the car, Katsuki buckled the sleeping girl up in the backseat, laying her comfortably on the seat before he wiped her cheeks and kissed her temple.

He sat down in the seat beside Elena, sighing as he leaned his head back on the headrest. Aizawa started the car as they drove in silence back to campus. "What did the man want?" Katsuki asked as he held his hand in Elena's. He made sure she was asleep as he listened to her breathing. It was slightly uneven, but she was breathing, and that was good for Katsuki at the moment.