We Need You....

One year ago after the events of Eves defeat. Eve was seen hugging the Lone Wolf and everyone had gathered around the crater watching the scene. However they weren't the only ones. The screen zooms out and we see unknown figures in a room.

Location: ONI

They all watched the ending live and one of the members hits the end record button

Male 1: "It's over.."

Male 2: "Is it? I say they should've killed it."

Female 1: "Agree it is too dangerous to be left alone."

Male 2: "Should we order Yorha to terminate Eve?"

Male 3: "It matters not....he will be contained until further noticed....but right now we have a new pressing matter."

Female 1: "What? Is it Skynet?"

Female 2: "No".

One of the members pressed a button and a holographic image of (Y/n)(L/n) appears.

Female 1: "Spartan (Y/n)?"

Female 2: "Yes."

Female 1 looks at male 2.

Female 1: "Do you remember what we had theorize about him?"

He looked confused and then after a minute he realized what she meant.

Male 2: "It can't be....are you telling me it's him?"

Female 2: "Yes.....it seems Spartan (Y/n) is indeed the destroyer of the old world."

Male 1: "You mean....he is Nier?"

Female 2: "Yes.....Nier has returned."

Male 2: "Then this changes things...."

Male 1: "Excuse me by Nier you mean the same man who ended project gestalt?"

Female 2: "Yes the one who nearly wiped out humanity."

Female 1: "Nier is (Y/n)? But...that can't be right....did noble 6 know about this? Halsey?"

Female 2: "No.... neither of them knew....but there is one who does know."

She presses a button and the image changes to Commander White.

Female 1: "Commander White?"

Male 2: (nods) "She didn't include this in any of her reports but we have a recorded video of her meeting someone named Accord and she had briefly told her about Nier and gave her some sort of package."

Male 1: "Package? Do we know what it is?"

Male 2: "I'm afraid not.....she has hidden it from us and even the agent I sent couldn't find it."

Female 1: "Nevermind that what's our next move?"

Female 2: "Now that the machine network is crippled we can now move onto Project Gestalt Resurrection."