MAP : 8

A voice sang out from the blue block. It reminded me of the sound of a dying bird. Raspy, loud, pitched and  annoying..
  "Moxxi tells me your here for her Moonstones. I'm pretty sure I stored them at the bank- you can pick them up there."

Pretty sure?

  The blue block turned around on its wheel exposing the big bank vault door behind him. I glanced at Timothy who didn't have the most thrilled face expression. He walked forward grabbing the handle and pulling the door open.

It was empty. The only item was a pistol. A orange pistol.

  Timothy groaned looking over at the block. Gritting his teeth. "Stupid, Claptrap. There's nothing in here!" He snapped. The first time I'd heard Timothy raise his voice.

"Oh. That's right! I actually put the Moonstones in he stash, not the bank. Uhhh, you can have the gun-- the owner doesn't need it."

Timothy grabbed the gun turning toward me rolling his eyes. "I hate this thing." He shook his head.

Moxxi's soothing voice vibrated through our ears. "The stash, huh? That is not what that's for. I'm not sure why he put the Moonstones there."

I wrinkled my brow. 'Moonstones' I whispered to myself.

Timothy came beside me. "There very valuable."

I looked up at him, intrigued.

"If you can find them, you sell them to a guy by the name Crazy Earl, or more like trade."

"You said, If so are they hard to find?" I asked.

"Eh, sort of." He shrugged.

"Hmm."

A vibration sound came from Timothy' back pocket. He side smiled pulling his Echo out.

"This way." He lead the way out of the hotel looking down at the screen. We walked passed Nina's jab and go. We then turned right down a dull alley way passing the door to Nina's. I made sure to space myself from the door. I wanted to make sure to stay away from her. Usually doctors make their signs welcoming. Who wants to be jabbed? As we continued down the alley way we came to a set of stairs to the left of us. Timothy led the way up. As we made it to the top it was a walkway, the walls were glass. I couldn't help but stop and look at the view. It was, breath taking the purple and black sky twirled together with white sprinkles twinkling in it. I couldn't decide which moon took the prize for the most captivating. The one grey moon was plane until you noticed the purple mist flowing out of it. Like breath out of your mouth in winter. While on the other side of it, was a grey moon also but in front it was a giant H shape ship thing with white lights shining in the dark sky. It was almost as if they were windows. But the most noticeable thing about it was the top of the H it didn't look finished or it was just broken. In the center of the H was several bright lights in a ring showing off it's shape. I heard Timothy's steps stop and pure silence strike the hallway. I took a deep breath in then letting it out.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Timothy asked his soft voice coming beside me.

"I've never seen such a view before." I grinned. I pointed toward the purple mist moon. "What planets that, and what's wrong with it?"

"Well, that would be, Elpis or, Pandora whichever you prefer to call it.

"Oh, Thats Elpis."

Timothy nodded. "That's what's wrong with it." He motioned his head pointing toward the giant H. "It would be a normal planet if the Lost Legion would leave it alone."