MAP: 9

We made our way to the front of Springs Emporium O' Stuff. It was a small , simple building. Nothing fancy: just like everything else around here. Timothy began shifting on his feet intwining his fingers together.

I looked at him with a confused look. He was looking at the top of the building.

" Is something wrong Timothy?" I asked turning my body to look him In the eyes. His whole posture was awkward. His back was bent his knees touched.

"Y-yeah.."

I wrinkled my brow. He was acting strange. I backed up from him attempting to see what was causing him to be so jittery. But I didn't see anything that looked scary or out of place. Timothy turned around to me.

His feet shifted. "Uh, this could be a bit of a problem.... But.., I got a.... Uh ... thing with heights." Timothy stuttered his words. He sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

I let out a hard laugh. "I'm sorry." I continued to laugh. I mean not that it's a pretty normal thing to be afraid of, but this guy? He was seriously a Vault Hunter apparently post to be made of steel and as tough as nails. But he's afraid of heights.

Was I making fun of him? Not purposely....just truthfully.

Timothy stared at my laughing self. "Look I'm sorry. (Ahem) I didn't mean to laugh." I shrugged. "It was just something I didn't expect to hear out of umm, you."

Timothy sighed. His expression was regretful. As if he thought that if he'd had never opened his mouth I wouldn't of laughed at his insecurity. Then I felt bad.

Timothy turned his back to me walking away.

"Timothy! Wait! I'm sorry! Really I am!" I yelled after him.

  He ignored my words walking on. I sighed following after him.

"Now you're ignoring me?" I rolled my eyes. Being ignored was one thing I HATED! I followed loosely behind him.

Timothy strolled his way toward a Fast Travel station. Turning around to face a glowing neon pad on the ground. I scrunched my nose with curiosity.

I caught up to him, I faced him.

"Timothy I'm so-." He cut me off pointing to the roof above the Meriffs office.

"We need to get up there." Timothy sighed looking down at the neon pad. "Using that."

I looked down at it. It glowed brightly. "Okay?" I tilted my head to the side. Seeing how this was post to get us to the top of a building.

Timothy let out a deep breath a face expression that said. I'm regretting every decision I have ever made.

"Are you, uh sure about this?" I asked watching him take a small step forward.

"No.." He bit his lip.

"Wait!" I yipped as he took two more steps forward his right leg hovering over the pad. "What is this going to do to you?"

He pulled his right leg back and sat it back on the flat ground. "It's going to send me up to the roof." He replied.

"Teleportation?" I asked.

Timothy chuckled. "More like jumping." He took the step forward but before he pressed his foot against the pad he asked. "Will you follow?"

My face scrunched in obvious hesitation for the answer. I nodded slowly not knowing why I was nodding when I should of been shaking my head absolutely not! Especially when I watched Timothy soar through the air as he screamed.