Part Seventeen

Part 17

Salt In Our Wounds.

                                                                                       Cheyenne’s POV 

Its been two weeks since Ville got out of the hospital, him and the rest of the band figured out what acoustic tracks to do and how to do them, so the house was full of hungry Finish men that didn’t have the time of day to cook, so I took the role in the kitchen and cooked Veggie pizza and pasta and whatever else their hearts desired; except for today, today the boys were back at the hotel and Ville was cooking for me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. He chuckled and turned from flipping the salad to face me. “Oh Kulta..” he sighed and bent down to kiss me softly, a small peck. “I would love to finish dinner but you’re so distracting..” he chuckled and kissed my cheek. We were only were having salad for dinner but he always took forever to make it. “But I guess it’s good enough.” He added, I let him go and went to the fridge to get dressing as he put the salad into bowls and walked them over to the table. 

Everything was silent as the two of us ate but slowly Ville moved one of his hands to mine and gripped it tightly “Cheyenne, darling I need to talk to you about something…”  he said as  he finished his bowl and looked at me; I put my fork down and looked at him. “Well what is it?” I sighed and he took his other hand that was still covered in a brace and held my other hand. “The band, we are going on tour in a few days, we just found out, but the only problem is that we don’t have a tour manager…” he trailed off and looked down then back at me. “we were wondering that because you schooling that you have in music management, if you would like to be our tour manager for this tour, and perhaps a permanent one.” He looked at me and waited vacantly as I sucked all of this in.

It was true, when I got out of high school I went right into tech school to go into music management and production. The schooling was still good and it would be a good way to get paid and still stay with the band, I would miss the boys to much if they left and didn’t take me. I sighed, “Sure Ville of course I would be the bands tour manager.” I smiled and let go of one of his hands to take a sip of water. He smiled and let go of my other hand and started to stand up. “So I will call up the boys? Then I will tell you what we have done so far, where we will be going and what not okay love?” he grinned as he took my  mine and his bowl and started washing them, I nodded and went up to the room.

I could hear Ville talking in Finnish to one of the boys down stairs, I sighed and lay on the bed and thought. Questions ran through my head wondering what it would be like on tour with the boys. Ville never got drunk anymore; he only had a glass of wine with me. Linde was the only one getting properly shit faced, I wonder whether or not it would be like any other band, just sitting around playing video games when they weren’t playing or going to a party, or because they were an older band then others out there if they would be a bit more laid back and just sit around reading a book, playing cards, telling stupid jokes and always being on the cell phone. I also wondered whether or not I would actually remember how to do this. The only band I ever toured with was some one hit wonder cover band, and that was right out of school when I was just turning 21, im 25 now, so it wasn’t really a big year gap, only four years; information leaves any person at some time or another.

Ville came in and plopped down on the bed next to me and sighed.. I sat up and stood up on the bed turning on the light. “Okay, so we are going to be doing a small US and Canada tour starting in two weeks, I know short notice but I believe in you, we are leaving to go to LA in two days to get to know the place and get settled and what not. The tour starts in LA, then we go to San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, New York, and then we end in Philadelphia; after that we head over to the UK for Download and then we figure out what we are doing after that. All you haft to do is figuring out where we are going to be preforming and how long.” He finished and looked at me full of confidence as he spoke; I sighed and nodded “okay sounds easy enough.” I looked down and took a deep breath in and out. Ville chuckled and took my face in his hands and kissed me gently. “Don’t doubt yourself love, you will do fine.” I smiled on his lips and nodded.

The night grew old and me and Ville laid on the bed talking about anything and everything, joking around; Ville climbed on top of me and kissed me gently, I smiled on his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck, reaching for his hair, he traced his tongue over my lips, asking from entrance that I gave to him. He moved in tongue in gently, deepening the kiss as he pushed his tongue I deeper. He wrapped my legs around his waist, sliding his has down my legs to the bottom of my shirt, taking it off swiftly.

I pulled back land my head landed on the pillow; I panted trying to regain my breath. Ville continued kissing me, he moved down from my lips to my cheek to my jaw, finding my soft spot on the crook of my neck and gently biting it, causing me to arch my back and groan.  He smiled on my neck and bit down again but harder. At this point I was done and so was he; we ripped each other’s close off and became one.