Game 2. Seiryu

(I'M BAAACK!)

Darkness fills a large room. In it, the sounds of slightly muffled breaths are heard as a young 29-year-old man dangles between 2 blocks facing his torso. This mercenary, Seiryu, awakens to see his arms chained away from his body and has a breathing mask on.

Seiryu: "What the... 这是什么鬼?!"
(WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!)

He looks around the dark room, searching for something or someone. Out of the corner of his eye, a small TV turns on, showing an old man in black & red clothing looking at Seiryu who listens to what he has to say.

Jigsaw: "Hello Seiryu..."

Seiryu: "The fuck?"

Jigsaw: "You're probably wondering why you're here. You're known to be a mercenary who supports their father's finances. I'm here to test those lungs of yours, seeing how long you hold your breath for. However, you are not alone in this game..."

Lights turn on in front of Seiryu, revealing a man with a buzzcut and he's in the same situation as Seiryu's. The man looks around, frightened gasping and confused.

Man: "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Seiryu: "Maxim?!"

Maxim: "Wh- what the?! YOU?!"

Jigsaw: "Dangling here before you is your high school bully and adversary, Maxim Goh. He has a history of smoking cigars and cigarettes alike. This game will focus on an element: air. Once this game begins, every time you take a breath, the clamps around you will close in and crush your body. The only escape is in the other's failure. Here, I ask you in the face of death..."

Maxim: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Seiryu: "FUCK!"

Jigsaw: "Who will survive? Who will die? Live or die. Make your choice."

Seiryu: "FUCK YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!"

Maxim: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The tv turns off and Seiryu curses at it while Maxim looks around shocked and starts holding his breath. Seiryu does the same and the 2 engage in a small battle. One shall live, one shall die.

Seiryu glares at Maxim who looks at him with a small visible amount of fear and anxiety. The 2 men keep on holding their breaths, hoping to make it out alive and let the other die.

Seiryu: "Mmh! MMH!"

Maxim: "MM! MH! HMM!"

Seiryu: "AH!"

The mercenary gasps for air, causing the 2 clamps around him to close in slightly, making contact with his chest and causing it to apply pressure onto his torso.

Seiryu: "MMH!"

He grits his teeth under his mouth as he holds in screams. In front of him, Maxim also takes a breath and the clamps close in, applying pressure onto his torso, enough to make him scream softly.

Maxim: "MMH!!!"

Seiryu: "Mmhh! MMH!"

Seconds pass and Seiryu's eyes dart around his surroundings, and at Maxim, who watches with his breath held and widened eyes. Both men look at each other as they begin running out of breath. Seiryu gasps for air.

Seiryu: "Ah!"

*CRACK*

The clamps move close; Seiryu hears a snap, he's broken 2 ribs. Tears escape from his eye sockets as he presses his lips together, trying not to let out a scream or a breath.

Seiryu: "MMH! Mmmh!"

He looks at Maxim, watching him squirm as he dangles and tries to hold his breath. However, it's impossible. He gasps for air, one bigger than Sieryu's, forcing the clamps to close in and cause more damage than Seiryu.

*CRACK*

*CRUNCH*

Maxim: "MMMHHH!!!! HHMM!!!"

He holds his breath as his heart races. Fear clouds his mind. Seiryu watches in shock as Maxim struggles to hold his breath due to his smoking habit. He breathes again, and Seiryu keeps holding his breath and watches as the clamps close in on Maxim.

*CRUNCH*

Maxim: "MMHH-- AAAHH!!!"

It's too late. Maxim's dead. The clamps close in and he gasps and screams, now dying. On his legs, urine stains his pants as the former bully wets himself. Seiryu's eyes widen as he watches his bully die such a horrible death.

Maxim: "AAHH!!!"

*CRUNCH*

Blood pours out of Maxim's mouth and nose as his ribs are crushed by the 2 large clamps. Soon, blood stains his clothes as the clamps crush his torso, finally killing him.

Maxim: "AAHH!! NOO--

*SPLATTER*

Seiryu: "MMHH!!! MMMHH HMMM!!! Aahh!"

Seiryu gasps and takes a breath, realizing that the clamps around his body are no longer mobile. He's won. The cost? The death of Maxim. The chains restraining his arms soon release themselves, and he falls to the floor, away from the clamps. He removes the mask over his mouth and nose and gasps for air as he looks to see Maxim's corpse.

Seiryu: "Fuck! Oh fuck! God...!"

He grits his teeth as he looks down, seeing swells on his torso. He sighs as he places both hands on the spots where the clamps are and feels his broken ribs. The mercenary hisses in pain as he sits on the floor, hurt. Soon, his attention shifts to a sound behind him. A metal slam. Approaching him is the old man, Jigsaw. He walks toward him with a phone in his hand with the number '911' dialled on it.

Jigsaw: "Congratulations. You survived."

He walks away, making his way to the same door before putting his hood over his head as he closes the door on Seiryu, leaving him to be saved by police officers that are on their way.

(DONE)