Game 3. Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima & Bakugo

(Trap I made up! Inspired by fan-made traps and some ideas I put together)

(WARNING||disturbing)

(I have nothing against these 4, Kaminari especially, this is just something I thought of since it's something one of the characters from Saw would make (hint: Not John Kramer/OG Jigsaw))

The night looms over an empty, abandoned amusement park. Dead silence crowds the park. Nothing but the wind is all that is heard in this empty old place. Grunts escape from the lips of young Katsuki Bakugo, who lies down in a cross-shaped contraption that sits in front of a bumper car ride, where a body lies on the tracks, legs chained to the railing outside, and arms chained to a car.

Behind the unconscious Bakugo, a second body sits in a chair with a tube in his mouth which goes all the way to the contraption Bakugo is tied to, below his hands, legs, and even head. Lastly, a third body rests on a Ferris wheel, hanging from his arms and legs which are in chains spread out all over the said Ferris wheel. Below the body, a guillotine blade sits there, sticking upwards, facing the body from below.

Bakugo: "Mmhh... H- huh?"

The eyes of the angry Pomeranian open. His red pupils dart around his surroundings as he looks, confused as to what he's in.

Bakugo: "What the... WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! HUH?! HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Then, he hears a familiar voice behind him. However...it's muffled. Bakugo looks to see who it is. It's Dunce Face with a tube in his mouth which connects to the contraption Bakugo is in.

Kaminari: "Mmhh? MMHH?! MMMHH!!! MMHH!!!"

Bakugo: "WHA-- Dunce Face!? What is this?! IS THIS A PRANK?!"

Kaminari: "MMHH!!! MMMMHH!!! HHMMM!!!"

Bakugo: "THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I'M GETTING OUT OF THIS!"

He tries using his quirk, only to come to a shocking surprise. No explosion. His quirk isn't present. He raises a brow before trying once more only to feel nothing.

Bakugo: "AAAGGH! WHAT THE HELL!?"

The yellow-haired boy's eyes dart to Bakugou's left hand where a VHS tape player with the 2 words 'PLAY ME!' taped onto it.

Bakugo: "Huh? Like I'm playing that...!"

He pushes the tape recorder away and it lands on the floor cluttering. However, they then hear something, the megaphones around the empty park turning on. Both boys begin hearing a man's voice echoing from it. He listens to what it has to say, and so does Kaminari.

Jigsaw: "I'd like to play a game... You may be future heroes, but that doesn't absolve the things you've done before you entered the school. Katsuki Bakugo. There is a sickness that subsides in your mind. One of which leads you to despise the vulnerable. You will exorcise that sickness..."

Bakugo: "KISS MY ASS!"

Jigsaw: "The objective is simple. Push the buttons below your arms with your elbows; you will sacrifice blood which will be fed to your friend, whom you've treated with such disdain. Some of the blood you shed will fill a jar on your left, which will lead to your freedom. Fail this, and your friend will have a bloodied dinner. The buzzsaws below you will slice your torso open, feeding flesh and blood to Kaminari. Should you win, however, you will save not only yourself but your friends, too."