.•||Yan Macaque x Yan M Reader x Yan Sun wukong||•. •Were the same honey~•

(This story was requested by @RebecaWaisprot, I hope this story comes to your liking!)

You always had this ability- to conjure portals to wherever you wished to go, but a draw back is when you open them to much you would ger scars all over you.

You had a little plan...to kidnap the Great sage and Macaque, you dont have plans for them but to torture them until they are- well dead.

"Are they ready?" You asked as the guards got out of your way, you saw two cages with runes on top, you smirked and gestured your hand for all of them to leave.

As they all left you your eyes glistened a light purple, black streaks with purple light entered the cage as it began to swirl. 

The sounds of peoples voices can be heard as a florescent core of purple light glowed in the center of both the cages.

'Now...we wait~' You thought turning away only for a second then hearing yapping "OH PLEASE- PEACHES ARE THE FINE AND DINNING FOOD- MANGOS CANT COMPARE TO YOUR TASTE!" Sun yelled to Mac.

Mac was baring his teeth as Sun scoffed "REALLY- THATS ALL YOU CAN DO?" Sun asked as a visible vein throbbed on your forehead. 

"CMON MACAQUE- TELL ME WHATS.ON.YOUR.MIND?" "Will you SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Your voice boomed through the room as it echo's in the halls of your palace.

Both of them stayed quiet until Sun suddenly laughed "HAHAHA- W-Was that supposed to scare us- AHAHAA" The monkey laughed as you looked at Mac.

"Meh..." All he let out as you sighed "Ok- by the looks of it I have to silence you!" You said to sun as you blasted purple smoke on his mouth.

Now every time Sun opened his mouth to speak all he'll let out is...silence "Now- that thats dealt with- I will be right back my cuties~" You said snapping your fingers.

You fell through a portal you made and then you were gone "Hm...he's gone...hm?" Mac looked at Sun who was gesturing to his mouth.

Mac sighed as he generated a purple blast to Suns mouth, Sun swallowed the orb as he sighed "Finally- now lets get out of here!" Sun said as he generated a gold orb.

He split the orb in half as he placed them on the bars of the cage "Ok 3 2 1-" The cage then turned into ashes as Sun laughed a little.

"Alright now lets go-" Mac was cut off as the ashes swirled around them, then it revert's back to the cage.

"What the- how- when- why?" Sun was confused as Mac hovered his hand over the bars, he noticed a thin stream of smoke being absorbed into his hand. 

"its made of shadow magic...something I cant do" Mac said as Sun still tried and tried...

Mac was laying on the floor of the cage as his tail wagged back and forth, meanwhile sun was panting exhausted because he used his power non-stop.

This moment was broken as a portal opened infront of them, then you walked out- but a purple glass like shard pierced through your hand.

"Ah- Fuck!" You cursed as you held your hand as the portal closed behind you, Sun noticed and laughed but still exhausted.

"Y-You know *pant* Your kinda cute when your hurt!" Sun said finishing his sentence with heavy breathing.

You snapped to look at him, suddenly you appeared Infront of him as you grabbed his collar "Little monkey...I put you in this cage...and I'm the only one who can let you out!" You said.

You then smelled something very- gross, You let go of sun as you pinched your nose "God- you smell horrible!" You said to sun as he gasped.

"Yeah- no kidding!" Mac said backing you up as Sun snapped his neck to mac "Hm- I like you!" You said with a smirk as Mac gave you a small smile.

"Wha- WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Sun yelled as you covered your ear with your hand "Yeah no-" You said as Sun dramatically gasped and tears streamed down his face.

You and Mac just burst out of laughter at the sight of Sun...

'They're- kinda cute!'

Word count: 679