.•||Porty M.k x M Reader||•. •Senorita~•

(This story was requested by @Bonniethedragon, I hope this story comes to your liking!)

You were a mutation of a harpy- and well you figured out how to suppress that side of yours, and for a good reason too.

You were in a full girl group called G-IDLE- you were youngest out of all of them

"Hm soft~" M.k said as he buried his in your fluffy feather arms "Alright enough kid- lets get back to work!" Pigsy said as M.k groaned and lifted his head. 

"But who will keep y/n company!" M.k cried out as Pigsy sighed "Just- make a clone of yourself like last time!" Pigsy said as he went back in the kitchen.

"You can do that?" You asked as you tilted your head a little "Yeah- well its simple- all you gotta do is rip a single strand of hair and blow on it!" M.k said as he did all on what he just said.

That's when a glowing yellow silk like fabric wrapped around the hair as it warped into M.k- well porty M.k.

"Y/n meet my- alter version- porty M.k!" M.k said as P.M.K: Porty M.k moved his shades down and looked at you up and down.

"Well aren't you cutie~" He said as that made you a little flustered "P.K!" M.k said as it a nickname for P.M.K. 

"Ok ok- I wont hurt your broskie!" P.M.K Said raising his hands in defense "Good...take care Y/n!" M.k said as he went back in the kitchen.

P.M.K was gonna say something but was disturbed as you got a phone call, you looked at who it was and well...soyeon was calling.

You panicked and quickly suppressed your harpy side showing your normal form to P.M.K "Hey unnie~" You said nervously as you heard the sounds of Shuhua and Moyeon fighting in the background.

"Your late- get her fast now!" She said in a serious tone as she ended the call then and there, you panicked and pick up your bag.

"Whao- hey whats the rush~?" P.M.K asked blocking your way out "M.k this isn't funny I still have rehearsals to attend!" You said as he scoffed.

"Alright then- cmon where is it?" P.M.K asked as you looked at him confused "Um- cube entertainment-?" You said as he scoffed.

Then a yellow light suddenly flashed in your eyes and you were Infront of cube already- "what-?" You asked confused but waisted no time.

You rushed in as P.M.K followed you, logical thing was for you to let him join- only to 'monitor' the dance...the guards believed it and let both of you in.

As you swing opened the door you were greeted by Shuhua and Miyeon tugging Soojin to get her attention, Yuqi on her phone, Soyeon looking at you angry, Minnie just stretching.

"You brought a friend...whatever just get in your spot!" She said as you quickly put your bag aside and dragged P.M.K with you.

"I need you to sit here and do nothing- you can be on your phone for all I care- but please dont leave my sight!" You said as he nodded lazily.

You sighed and walked to the group as you guys got in your positions...

In the second chorus P.M.K looked up and saw you dancing with perfect body control, he was surprised as it was the first time he saw you dance- well smoothly.

"Well- Y/n looks like you have nothing to improve- everything is good!" Soyeon said as you sighed in relief.

Minnie then pounced behind you as she began to pinch your cheeks "Aegyo~" Which I assume means cute.

P.M.K took notice and well- felt honestly jealous of her, you did take notice and giggled a little. 

So sorry if its rushed- I still have one more assignment to do as I write this chapter, anyways back to the story.

Shuhua wanted to hangout with you but Yuqi wanted to hangout with you too and well- unlock chaos of yuqi and shuhua being themselves.

You sighed and walked to where P.M.K was sitting "Finally- can we go?" He said annoyed as you sighed "Yeah we can!" You said helping him up. 

As You and P.M.K were walking back to pigsy's restaurant he left a comment on you "You know...your kinda good in dancing...maybe you show them at anti-gravity arcade!" He said as you giggled a little. 

"Maybe?" You said as you two began to chat- and for the first time P.M.K was actually talking to you like normal.

Well not until he brought up the question of you being a harpy "Care to show...again?" He asked as you took a deep breath and the sounds of feathers flapping can be heard.

You were in your harpy form as you felt a pair of hands touch your wings, P.M.K was stroking your wings as it was soft like a cold pillow.

'Eyes on you~'

Word count: 793