.•||Macaque x Femboy M Reader||•. •Healing takes time•

(This story was requested by @OmanTheWitch, I hope this story comes to your liking!)

Although your not fully made of magic- you learned how to make magic, studying healing tactics with herbs help alot.

It also somehow holds guides into making your soup taster better-?

You were in your apartment cooking some spicy ramen, not until your familiar a cat began to play with your hair. 

You giggled a little you rubbed your felines chin, You felt their purr as your ramen was already done.

You turned the stove off and poured a little bit of the water out, you then poured it into a bowl, you then heard your door open as you stopped everything you did.

"Yes?" You asked grabbing a small vile of potion on your counter top, You then heard the door close as you heard your familiar growl.

"Heh...did I miss anything?" You heard a familiar voice behind you, you quickly turned around and saw mac with a tired smile.

You smiled happy to see him but it soon faded as you saw his state, you quickly put the vile down and ran to him.

And just in time, he tried to walk to you only to fall in your arms "Jesus- what happened to you?" You said concerned as your familiar doubled in size.

You put mac on top your giant cat as he was carried into your potion room...

Mac opened his eyes as he noticed he was patched up and well healed "Do you wanna tell me why your hurt so badly?" Mac turned his head to see you sitting cross legged.

Mac chuckled a little as he tried to get up but fail "Mac- please dont force yourself!" You said helping him lay down carefully.

"Who or what did this to you?" You asked as Mac held your hand tightly, his eyes were glistening from the pain he is feeling.

"Mac?" You said his name as he began to laugh while crying "Mac- this isn't funny!" You said concerned as he pulled you into a hug. 

"I actually thought I was gonna die..." Mac said in a raspy voice as he tears streamed down his face.

"Baby~" You said laying next to him as he buried his face in your chest "Please...don't push yourself again...ok?" You said as you felt him nod.

'Be careful next time'

Word count: 382