Bio 2

Feats:

-Outran the Big Bang 

-Stopped the destruction of his universe and multiple universes

-Defeated Vilgax in 1 minute

-Knocked down SCP 722 (Jörmungandr) with one punch

-Lifted a neutron star which weighs more than 1 billion tons (900 billion kg) — the weight of Mount Everest and neutron stars are the heaviest things in the universe 

-He became the most powerful wielder ever by putting Alien X through the Evolutionary Function and he also gained Alien X's powers 

-He was unfazed by the gravity of a Black hole, So I'd say that he is at least stronger than Batman.

-He Contained The Power Of A Black Hole Within The Palm Of His Hand

-Once broke Space-Time with the help of Hyperspeed (Flash Transformation)

-Survived a Beam from the Completed Infinity Gauntlet

-defeated monolithic enemies like Titan Joker and Killer Croc (TWICE) with his bare hands. Not to mention even without his armor he can take dozens of bullets and still fight multiple enemies and perform at peak capacity.

-He's also shown super-genius intelligence and great mental strength, he's the next world's greatest detective and withstood both the Joker toxin AND fear gas at the same time.

-He can also overpower enemies who are better than him in strategic combat like Ra's Al Ghul and Deathstroke.

-Tanked Darkseid's Omega Beams

-Tanked Lobo's Attacks

-One punched Doomsday across the world 

-He is boundless and when Zach punched Albedo so hard that all Albedos throughout not only the multiverse but they all felt it (including Greater Albedo). Which means Zach's punch was able to transmit an effect across multiple universes alone.

-He's Created Multiple Powerful Suits Of Armor That Even Up The Odds With Superpowered Beings

-Zach through the control of dimensions and probability traps the minds of his enemies in a quantum trap where they see infinite universes in constant ramification and expansion. it constantly branches into more, every universe you see becomes real and branches out, and those same universes branch out into more universes constantly, creating infinite multiverses.

-Zach was going to destroy the sphere of the gods which includes the Presence.

-Zach broken through biblical limbo, only idiots think he ripped through the overvoid.

-Diverged his 'quantum reality' into countless others, each being formed based upon a alternate decision he'd made.

-He solves this by erasing each alternate decision, in turn wiping out the reality that was formed. 

-He claims to be the most powerful being in existence and that anything is possible for him.

-He uses a small amount of his energy as a catalyst for the evolution of a alien species. 

-He is ultimately responsible for the New 52 Universes and arguably Rebirth of Old Universes.

-It's heavily implied that Mister Mxyzptlk, the 5-D Imp, fears him.

-He tanks a hit from at least seven different heroes including the likes of Shazam, Stargirl, three Green Lanterns, Supergirl, and Captain Atom. He did have to reform his body afterward, however. 

-His body consists of Connective Energies, which would be later be used to fuel the Justice League for battle against a fully-powered Perpetua. The battle would burn out the sun.