Part 15

At this time, the surroundings were silent.

All the maids in the palace had already retired, and there were only Qi Yan and Zizai in the hall.

Qi Yan lowered his eyes, thinking for a long time before making this decision.

He wanted to leave this little guy with the best of everything. 

The only thing he has that has a little value is the dragon chair under him.

The deep gaze turned to the golden brocade box placed on the table, which made the blood relatives plot to kill each other, and everyone scrambled for what was in their heads...

Now they are here, not because of the charity of others.

But he won the spoils of war with his own strength.

It belongs to him... 

I think of the more and more voices asking him to enrich the harem, multiply children, and continue the descendants of the royal family.

A sneer slid across the corner of his mouth.

How can that man's blood be continued...

The child in the palace has become a tool for his parents to fight for power and profit before they are born.

The father is not kind, the mother is not loving, the son is not filial...

Qi Yan looked at the brocade box on the table with the jade seal of the country, his eyes became colder and colder...

What is the need to pass on such a dirty bloodline!

The arm trembled uncontrollably again, and the cub who was sitting in Qi Yan's arms felt that the breath of the person holding her was getting more wrong...

she raised her head in doubt and looked at it.

Only the eyes of the person in front of her were bloody, immersed in his own thoughts, and his face became more and more ugly...

Did he get sick again?

Immediately, Cub stretched out her chubby little arms, wrapped her arms around Qi Yan's neck, and hugged him hard; 

imitating the way he used to coax her when she was crying, and patted his back lightly with her little hands, With a milky voice, she said:

"not afraid! not afraid! not afraid anymore..."

With the boss covering you, you don't need to be afraid of anything!

The familiar little milk voice that came to my ears seemed to break the haze of the past.

Qi Yan's cold and numb eyes began to fluctuate, his eyes gradually returned to the cage, and he slowly turned his head.

Feeling the warm temperature coming from the little man who was hugging him, like the rising sun, melting the endless ice and snow...

He hugged the little kid tightly with his hands, and couldn't help laughing softly.

He is still a little brat... 

with his back to her, the corner of his mouth couldn't hide his smile.

The golden sunlight passed through the hall, refracting countless rays of light, and a touch of gold was sprinkled on their bodies. One big and one small, two lonely souls embraced each other and warmed each other...

Qi Yan stretched out his big hand covered with cocoons and old scars. he touched Xiaobudian's head.

He doesn't plan to have any other children in this life...

For him, blood is precisely the least concern.

His biological parents and closest siblings could turn against each other for their own selfish desires. The blood inheritance that was valued by the world seemed too illusory to him... 

Turning his head, he looked at Xiaobudian's innocent and innocent profile.

Thinking of the background of Xiao Budian that was sent to Yueguo recently... He frowned.

He originally thought that since he had already decided to leave the throne to her, in order to prevent people with ulterior motives from making a fuss about her origin in the future, it would be better for him to first find out the origin of Xiao Budian and completely erase all future troubles.

However, what he did not expect was that the fate of this child was so rough.

Obviously she was born into a noble family and her parents were there. But it was abandoned in the wild mountains and forests, and allowed to be swallowed by wild animals.

Don't talk nonsense about being forced or ignorant. 

 they are all covering up their selfish nature and making high-sounding excuses, so that they can choose to sacrifice their children with confidence.

Fist clenched.

...

The system looked at Qi Yan and nodded in satisfaction, the baby's daddy that the little cub chose was sensible...

heaved a long sigh. 

Before the little cub, it has experienced many small worlds, it can be said that it has seen all the joys and sorrows of the world.

It really doesn't understand why, some people in the world don't understand that children are small beings with independent personalities and souls.

They are not the property of their parents and cannot be disposed of at will.

Since you have decided to give birth to them, please take good care of them, otherwise, it is better to decide not to be at the beginning.

At least, no innocent souls will be harmed anymore...

**

Feeling that the fat waist is being stretched tighter and tighter, the cub feels a little uncomfortable.

The fleshy little fat hand stretched out and tugged...

Qi Yan, who was contemplating, only felt a familiar pain in his scalp.

Holding Little Kid in front of him, he looked at Fatty, who was still holding "criminal evidence", with a tuft of jet-black and bright hair.

Turning his head to look at the little one, the cub blinked a pair of innocent big eyes and looked at the person in front of her.

Looking at the expressionless Qi Yan, after a while, I realized that I was caught!

She quickly hid the evidence in her hands.

Over the years, she has developed a habit. As long as she feels unhappy or uncomfortable, she likes to pull  hair, but she is a beauty-loving little cub who likes her dark and long hair very much;

and she is a good cub who doesn't pull other people's hair. she can only work hard at Qi Yan's hair...

After all, she is his boss. His hair is her hair, and his hair is her hair...

But she has always been clever enough to hide the "evidence" she had pulled down immediately. But this time...

the little head secretly looked up at Qi Yan.

Seeing Xiaodian's series of skillful movements, Qi Yan secretly said in his heart that I finally caught you...

He was always alert. When she was young and could not walk, for safety, I slept next to her.

At night, he could always feel the little guy beside him tugging at his hair, but whenever he turned his head to check, the little guy immediately sounded like she was asleep...

A few times he deliberately pretended to be asleep, Feeling that the little guy was pulling his hair again, he turned around immediately, but I don't know how this little guy can hide things so well?

There is no "criminal evidence", and Xiaodian has an innocent and blank look on her face, so he can't do anything with her.

Over the years, he has always been prone to hair loss. If it wasn't for the proper treatment by the imperial doctor, maybe he would have gone bald before he reached middle age...

Now that he is better, he finally caught the appearance...

Seeing that the atmosphere is getting more and more tense.

Finally, Zizai opened her big watery eyes and turned round and round, and Xiaomayin said first, 

"Yeah! You just said that we are going to start learning today..."

What are you learning?

When she was nervous just now, she accidentally forgot... her little head turned quickly.

"Learn the "Villain Collection"!"

Qi Yan:   "....."

System:【....】

The speed of changing the topic gives full marks!

Xiao Zaizai has recently become fascinated with martial arts novels, and has a very deep memory of "XX Cheats" and "XX Collection".

Qi Yan's brows moved,

it seemed that Guan Quan and the others had to be ordered to stop telling Xiao Budian those stories of the rivers and lakes, and it was time to confiscate the storybooks she hid in the small cabinet...

However, for everything that is about to come, Now the cub is still unconscious. She continued to change the subject, trying to make Qi Yan forget about his hair earlier.

Accompanying continued: "But I still don't understand a few questions!"

"Why don't you understand?" 

Qi Yan looked at Xiao Budian with a half-smiley face.

Not to mention her pulling his hair.

I saw that the little body was sitting upright, the fleshy little fat hand was clenched tightly, and the little round head drooped down, covering a shadow...

I have never seen such a little guy before and Qi Yan's heart fell. Shen, put away the smile on his face, and understood that Xiao Budian started to get serious...

After a long time, the little head slowly lifted again.

The brows were slightly wrinkled, the white and tender little face showed a deep expression, her eyes were fixed on Qi Yan, and Xiaomayin asked solemnly,

"Is it the biggest?"

Qi Yan closed his eyes tightly, feeling that the tumultuous emotions in his heart gradually calmed down, and then opened his eyes again,

"Yes."