Untitled Part 82

Instead, a group of people dressed in black with long red scarves around their waists surrounded them from all sides.

"Who are you?"

Ye Qingchen looked at the group of people who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, his thin lips pursed, trying his best to keep his calm attitude.

Is it the reinforcement of the prince, or the secret power of the big clan in the imperial city

"let your lord speak out."

But no one answered, and no one came forward to pay attention to him.

Blood flowed non-stop on his forehead, and the white silk covering the wound was quickly soaked and dyed red, Ye Qingchen's complexion became paler, and the expression of looking at this group of people became even colder.

He carefully planned and let the two tigers fight each other.

However, he had no idea that there would be robbers after the fisherman suddenly a blocking stone appeared out of thin air.

Which force is this?

Ye Qingchen's narrow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and he slowly said,

"Your Excellency's move from behind is a bit of a loss of a gentleman's style. What's more, the sneak attack was actually done by a villain."

"Why, yes. Only you can do it, others can't do it."

Hearing a childish voice in their ears, everyone looked up following the voice in confusion.

On the eaves, the man in black stepped aside, respectfully giving up seat behind him.

Bai Nen's cute little doll sat leisurely on the eaves, with two small bags tied with red ribbons on her head.

She looked down at the men and women in the courtyard with a half-smile.

The little figure who has been away for a long time is so familiar and unfamiliar. Han Yiyi couldn't help crying, and muttered "Ali" in her mouth.

She stared blankly at the little doll in front of her.

The sick child in memory grew taller, and with this call, everyone seemed to be suddenly awakened. Ye Qingchen looked at the child sitting on the eaves with a complicated expression, and said softly,

"Ali, you."

There were too many doubts in his heart, and didn't know where to ask. When he remembered the unhappiness of the separation, he could only sigh with emotion in the end,

"It's safe and sound. It 's alright."

However, "Ali, why are you here?"

"Haven't I told you?" The little doll held her little head in one hand, and her cute little face showed some doubts. "I don't like the name "Ali"."

I forgot whether I told them before I left.

This period of time was so enjoyable that I almost forgot the appearance of the two of them, and Zizai asked them seriously, and looked down innocently.

"Do you remember what I said?"

"Miss Han," the little doll called.

Hearing her address, the woman's face instantly turned pale.

The man beside "Yiyi" was worried, and immediately stepped forward to support her body, which was unstable due to the blow.

Seeing the heartbroken look on his sweetheart's face, Ye Qingchen turned his head angrily and said, "Ali, how can you call your mother like that?"

Zizai frowned and rubbed her eyes with her little hands.

"I said, where did the thing come from screaming?" 

The air froze instantly, and no one in the courtyard dared to take the expression on Wang's face at the moment.

"Ali, he is your father." Tears fell from the corners of Han Yiyi's eyes, sobbing hard.

"You can't be so rebellious"

"It's really presumptuous." Yin Lingyi has never seen such a bold child in her life, and Yin Lingyi scolded, "How can you talk to your father like this without filial piety, ignoring honor and inferiority, and Gangchang etiquette teaching completely ignored."

The iron bricks flew fast, and Yin Lingyi could no longer speak.

"Lingyi" Ye Qingchen said in surprise when he saw the woman with blood dripping from her mouth.

"Sure enough, the family is still neat and tidy." Peipei said slowly.

Where is the thing coming out? Her "Long Batian" is also something you can scold at will,

"Ali you" Ye Qingchen said angrily.

Seeing the familiar iron brick, he instantly understood that the person who had smashed his head to death was also the child in front of him.

"At such a young age, you are cruel. Yiyi is so kind, how can you have such a cruel daughter." Ye Qingchen said with a sad face.

"Haha." The little doll smirked a few times.
"Kindness"

"Who are you insulting? Are you talking about kindness based on your standard?" The little hand took out another iron brick from her bag.

"This thing, familiar with it."

Ye Qingchen's phoenix eyes were full of cold colors.