083

NOTE: THE WOMAN WITH RED HAIR AND RED EYES, IS NOT AN OG CHARACTER. SHES I CHARACTER I MADE UP, SIMPLY FOR THE PLOT❤️

As the class began talking about the three people that had entered the classroom, Elena sat and looked with a bored expression at them. "Alright...let's get right into it. How about some introductions?" Aizawa said. "Starting with you, Amajiki." Shota said, making Elena perk up.

She found the shy guy cute, he looked like he was scared of everyone there. Elena heard him speak about having trouble speaking and presenting to them. He was quick to turn around and tell them that he wanted to go home.

Nejire suddenly began speaking. "Ooh! Is that a mask? Is it just for show, or do you have a cold?" She asked Shoji.

"Oh! Is that Todoroki back there? Hey! How'd you get that burn anyway?" She asked, making Elena look at her in disbelief. She began asking questions about almost the whole class, until her eyes landed on Elena.

"Elena Yuuji! I heard about you all on the news! What makes you so special?" She asked, energetically as Elena flinched at the last name. 'I'm not even who I said I was. Who am I really? I wasn't a Yuuji...I'm not originally an Aizawa...who the hell...' Thought began running through her mind as Nejire kept speaking.

Aizawa noticed the flinch Elena gave off before her eyes went almost blank. She began shaking as she sat quietly in her chair. Nejire kept speaking as Aizawa noticed her change in behavior. She began breathing heavily before she got up from her chair.

"I-I need to use the bathroom." Elena said and smiled at them, bowing as she left the classroom. Aizawa looked at her, sighing.

Elena almost ran down the hall, making her way to god knows where. She began breathing heavily as she made it outside of the school. As tears entered her eyes, she went to a more dislocated area as she leaned against the wall, crouching down. She tugged at her hair as she tried to breathe properly.

"Elena?" A voice asked, making her look up as tears welled in her eyes. She breathed heavily as her eyes met his red ones. She reached for him in need of comfort. Katsuki crouched down and was quick to hug her. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, his gloved hands hugging her tightly as she cried into his shoulder.

"I-I don't even know who I am. I was never a Yuuji, I am not originally an Aizawa...I don't know who I even am! It's confusing." She said, shaking in his arms as she tried to breathe.

Katsuki sighed and rubbed his gloved hand on her back. "You're Elena. A complete psycho who makes people smile by your crazy remarks. You're an amazing cook, an amazing classmate, and an amazing girlfriend. You're Elena. Isn't that enough? Who knows what your last name is? Does it matter? You're still the same loving, caring and crazy Elena that I have loved since the beginning." Katsuki said, taking his gloves off as he rubbed her back with his warm hand.

Elena's breath hitched as she looked at him. "You love me?" She asked, a small smile appearing on her face. Katsuki blushed vividly before he sighed. "I-I do..." he said shyly, almost inaudible.

Elena grabbed his face and kissed him with gentleness as Katsuki was quick to melt into the kiss. Once they pulled away, Katsuki noticed more tears running down her cheeks. "Why are you crying, dumbass?" He asked, wiping her tears off with his thumb as he smiled gently, examining her beautiful face.

"N-no one has ever told me that they loved me before. Well...except for Hitoshi of course..." Elena said, wiping her cheeks before looking at Katsuki with sincerity in her eyes.

"I love you, Katsuki."

______________
Words: 687

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. THIS HAS BEEN A TRUE JOURNEY.