FINAL

Inside a bedroom with baby blue themed, there was a pretty and lithe boy sitting on his study chair. Looking at the chess board on his study table in front of him.

The chess pieces were neat, either black or white. Unfortunately, the pretty boy who was wearing cow patterned pajamas was alone. No one, neither in front of him nor in his apartment.

Yoon Jeonghan –the boy’s name, sighed heavily. He missed him. Very. Jeonghan missed his boyfriend, Choi Seungcheol.

They had been 2 years apart by time and distance because Seungcheol was continuing his college at USA. That was not what they wanted to go through, this long distance relationship.

That time, Seungcheol accidentally entered a demo for scholarship program at a university in Los Angeles, and how shocked they were when the demo was accepted and Seungcheol received a full scholarship.

Seungcheol initially wanted to refuse, but because of the encouragement he received from Jeonghan –his beloved, he finally accepted the scholarship. And took the risk which was they had to live million miles away from each other.

Actually, there was not much trouble, the problem was the time zones difference of where they lived!

When Jeonghan was doing his activity, Seungcheol was sleeping, and vice versa. It Made their communication a little bit difficult, they could just skype at the weekends.

And weekend was the day after tomorrow.

Jeonghan really missed Seungcheol. Did Seungcheol miss him too?

###

08 August 20xx GMT+9, Seoul, South Korea

2 p.m.

“Happy Birthday, honey!!!”, Jeonghan said cheerfully. He was wearing a birthday hat and was holding a cupcake with a candle at the top.

 “Thanks, bae. I love you so much.”, Seungcheol said from the opposite line, he also was holding a piece of cake with candle.

“Love you too. I miss you.”

“Same here. I wish you were here.”, Seungcheol said. He really wanted Jeonghan to be right there beside him in this important day.

“Me too.” Jeonghan smiled.

They were communicating, using skype then. They were celebrating Seungcheol’s birthday. Although it was 2pm at Jeonghan’s apartment, Seungcheol’s place had just hit 12am!!

For both of them, the space and time difference wasn’t a big deal, it never changed their relationship. They still could celebrate important events in their lives.

Last month, 10th September, they were celebrating their 4th anniversary. It’s been 4years in their journey of love. 2years side by side, and 2years –even not whole, they were apart.

You all just need to know these things.

Seungcheol loves Jeonghan, Jeonghan loves Seungcheol, they believe in each other and that’s more than enough.

###

Right now, Jeonghan was walking towards supermarket to buy his monthly need.

He stepped along the towering shelves. He took some of his favorite boxes of milk, several boxes of cheese, breads and jams.

Chocolate or Strawberry?

Chocolate? Seungcheol loves chocolate, doesn’t he?

Jeonghan took 2 jars of chocolate jam and a jar of strawberry jam. With this, his monthly expenditure was complete. Then, Jeonghan made his way towards the cashier counter.