♔︎ Chapter 3

Pluto Projector

-----

"HELLO!! Today I'll be trying out these orange-colored strawberries a dwarf gave! Most of my friends wants to eat their dinners first," Jin explained at the broken camera in front of him, placed atop the rock he used to place the container of orange berries. He was sitting on the ground neatly.

The camera he used was worn out and unable to function, but he seemed enthusiastic.

A blue-haired lady appeared with a tray of meals on plates,"I'm not a dwarf..."

She handed the tray over to Namjoon for him to divide to each of his members. Each plate included a large meat pie with 2 pieces of buns. There was also a little empty cup on the side.

"Remember, this cup right here is your drinks. Just cover it with a small napkin and think of any drink you want, then uncover it. DON'T DROP THE CUP, that's too... dangerous," the 'dwarf' briefed the 6 of them, excluding Jin who was too busy with his berries.

Few days of them accommodating at the circus felt like years in a good way. The Cynuxs there accepted and acknowledged their presences unlike the orphans. Everyone in the circus had their own magical abilities they considered as 'flaws', but now with their own people surrounding them, it became more of a gift rather than a mere flaw.

7-year-old Jungkook stood from his spot, creating a purple hologram of what dwarves would usually look like based on his experiences,"Dwarves. Short."

The poor girl sighed,"Am I really that short? Aren't I average?" she turned to the five other kids that had already been given their own meals. Some of them were even using their practiced powers to eat the food. For them, it helped them to practice more on their abilities and what they should avoid doing.

Yoongi shrugged as a way to silently agree to Jungkook.

"I think Tae agrees," he pointed to a timid boy with adorable glasses that fit him perfectly. He seemed about the same age as the blonde one, Jimin. They looked close too.

Namjoon gave the tray back,"Don't worry Wheein noona! You're still a fairy by heart!" he smiled assuringly as Wheein thought back, curious to know how a korean boy like him who had never been taught korean honorifics knew such things.

It was obvious he was the smartest of the clan. For the seven of them to have stayed in an orphanage with little to no knowledge given, clearly most of them taught themselves and each other on important things. Especially Namjoon, which made him their leader.

"Thank you! You lil weirdos eat well and if you ever need some help, my tent is the one nearest to the entrance," her index finger pointed to the miniature circus. In fact, the interior was larger than what was shown.

There were many different sized tents inside the circus, despite it appearing small from the outside. Each tent had its own owner, a family or a clan or just a singular person.

As Wheein left to her tent with her siblings, Jin glanced at Namjoon weirdly,"NOONA? IS THAT LIKE A NOODLE?"

Namjoon sat next to Jungkook and Taehyung with his own plate on his lap, prepared to eat the meal given,"It's honorifics... You use it when you talk to someone who's older than you!"

"Do we have to learn those too?" Taehyung pouted, fixing his glasses as he placed a piece of his bun atop Jungkook's plate once he saw his friend had finished all his food.

The leader chuckled and shook his head aggressively.

Jimin threw a tiny piece of pie towards the back of Jin's head,"Yah! What even are you doing?"