part:1:- President of SPACE

4 sandwiches and 3 cold coffee, 1 strong black coffee please, Alya said.

It's a beautiful morning. Sassy4 are sitting in the cafeteria of Space Academy.

Where's Nandini? Navya asked. I bought her those beautiful earrings.

You know she love different vibes. Mukti said slapping Navya's head. You chudail!

4 sandwiches and 3 cold coffee, 1 black coffee!! The cafeterian shouted.

Alya:- lemme go and grab our order. Where's this girl? Her coffee is gonna go cold

All of a sudden out of nowhere a boy fell in the ground. Right Infront of their table.

Sorry, I would never do that again mam. The boy almost cried with multiple stretchs.

I don't like it. And which I don't like, I DON'T TOLERATE. which is right,is right. You're no one to harass her. Are you? Did you asked her permission? You sicked personality dog! Nandini said and kicked him.

Navya:- it's enough Nandu, give him to the administration.

Nandini looked at Navya with cold eyes which made Navya gluped.

Sorry.

Good. Now listen you'll!
I would never spare someone whom I don't like. Be careful. Because I'm not a president who will just give you a TC and think that the matter ends her. I need peace in this college. I want everyone is you be humble. No battamizi. I would beat you like fuck till the end. Because I know ki ye lato ke bhut bato se nehi mante.So be careful.

Correct. Every of this chics deserves to be beaten. Mukti said while putting her leg on the boy.

Listen, New freshers are coming tomorrow. If I see anyone being bitch around them, it won't be good. No ragging. Only seniors can punish them if we say. Anything happens, report to me. Now go back to your peaceful day.
Nandini ended her speech.

Manik woke up. It's 3 am at night. He's sweating bad. He grabbed his phone.

Hello, cabir said in a sleepy voice.
Manik:- Cabir meine ek bohot bura Sapna dekha, tomorrow I have to go to college. But now I can't sleep. Please aa jana yaar.

Cabir:- ok boy I'm coming in 16 minutes 38 seconds.
Manik:- be careful with your neck.

Cabir:- I would. Bye .

Manik stood up and watered his face. Slowly looked at the mirror With horror!

Owh, seems I forget to introduce you'll to the characters. Lemme give a quick description about them. 🤭

The sassy4, the best gurl gang:-

1. Nandini Murthy:-

president of space academy. People call her sugar momma for her power. Good to good, bad to bad. Thinks every bad person deserves to be punished though how bad the punishment is. Always supports the innocent one. Orphan. Have came this long by herself. that's why she's always mysterious. Everyone respects her with love, not fear. Loves to work for the orphans and that's why have NGO connections.

2. Mukti Verdhanatt:-

Angry girl, have seen too much of world, thinks everyboy is bad, love to tease and torture everyone, cold hearted. But deep down loves everyone. Has a small rehab.

3.Navya Naveli:-

soft, loves to be traditional, doesn't like to torture anyone, always tries to stop mukti. Loves acting. Does drama frequently. Head of drama club.

4. Alya Saxena:-

warm, kind, always supports everyone, never stops anyone because it's their personal opinion, supports her all besties. Dressing designer.

Manik Malhotra:-

Mumma's boy (later being sugar momma's boy🤭🤭🤭)
Always believes everyone and that's why gets hurt by anybody. Have a dark past but still loves everyone. Have a bright and perfect smile .

Cabir Dhawan:-

Manik's best friend since childhood, 12 years old, his well-wisher. Always there for him and his mom, manik's problem solver, manik shares all of his anxiety with him.

Dhruv:-

5 years of friendship with manik, obsessed with guitar. Loves manik's touches. Loves doing his works. Jealous of Nandini.

Ruhani Malhotra:-

Manik's mom.....
Single mom. Always worried about manik. Loved him with core.

Rinku Dhawan:-

Cabir's mom. Manik's mom's Best friend. Loves Manik like her own son, takes a good care of him, cook.

Abhimanuy:-

Owner of 5 NGOs. Sees Nandini as his sister. Manik is jealous out of him. Loves Mukti's work, always gives contract to Mukti's rehab.

Many more characters are about to come when we go ahead. Let's go back to our story again.

The next day:-

Manik! Dahi chini khake jaa! Kitni Baar bola haay subeh subeh chillana mujhe Pasand nehi! Manik's mom screamed.

Sorry mamma, bhul gaya tha😅.

Kitna Bhola haay tu. Kya Hoga tera!
Kaise rahega tu Waha!? Mujhe toh Teri itni fikkar hoti haay na! Bechara cabir bhi gardan todh ke beitha haay😔

Cabir:- aunty aap chinta mat karo. Main 3 din baad hi manik ke sath join karunga. Apke bete ko hamesha sambhaal ke rakkhunga.

Aunty:- tum dono ke alawa haay hi Kon mere bacche ka? Agar tun dono na rehte mein toh mar hi jati.

Mamma aisa matt bolo na. Manik took the last scope of dahi cheeni and said.
Manik! Pura bowl khaa geya????

Toh diya Kyu itna Sara. Pata Haina I can't control? Manik said with dehi on his upper lips.

Aunty smiled and wipped the dehi off and said goodbye.

Sambhaal ke.
Ok mamma byeeeeeeeee!!!

Manik went to his car and left for the SPACE ACADEMY.

How his day is gonna go? How he went to president in the first day!? Let's see.