Part:5:- Undeserving President

Manik is totally blank since night, he's exhausted and dead from inside. He really didn't wanna go to college but today he needs to collect the apologizing letter and also he have an assignment class.

- Hello, dudddeee? Kaha haay tu? Me and Dhruv is grabbing coffee! Come fast.

- Hmm am coming.

- are u ok? Dhruv asked with concern from the other side hearing Manik's shaking voice

- no I'm fine this is just I'm still a bit sleepy.

- sure?

- hmmm hmmm I'm coming right now.

After 2 classes Manik finally got a chance to be at the President's office but Nandini wasn't there. Neither Neha. Manik was sitting and tapping his foot on the floor. He really wants to go out . It's being 4 hours since morning.

Actually the problem is he took 2 anti depressant today. His limit is 1 only. But sometimes he just forgot, like today. He takes it only sometimes, only one pill, when his mumma can't hug him. If he takes 2, he really needs to take pills now and then, in every 2-3 hours, at least half of a pill.  Ended up vomiting at the end of the day and having fever for days. He's body can't go through 2 pills. But still he's mental and physical state is not so good. Just for a apologizing letter he have been sitting here for 1 hour.

-. Sorry! I'm a bit late, where's Neha?
- your 1 hour late mam. Manik said with a dull expression.

Nandini never comes late but sometimes she needs to oversleep because of NGO works at late nights.

Saying sorry again Nandini sat on the chair, huffing. She called for a glass of cold water.

Neha came with dark red eyes, messy hairs and shaking legs.

- So Neha, you bought your letter?
- Yes mam
- What blocked you yesterday? Alya asked out of the blue.
- She passed out of crying when her parents were called, Nandini replied.
- So I give her some time. She said after finishing her glass of water.

I was literally begging, you didn't gave me a chance Miss.Murthy! Manik said with all of his anger and frustration, looking straight in her eyes.

- I said sorry for that!

- No sorry covers your mistake mam! You're still being soft for her in so many places.

- if you found this offensive then I don't have anything to do but I have never discriminate among my students, Mr.Malhotra....

- you do, you didn't listen to me at first place
- I'm sorry again. Nandini said while trying to control her anger.

- One sorry is as precious as as a students life?

- Enough you! Who do you think you are? Nandini stood up and slammed the table.

- I'm just a student who's telling the truth! You're an Undeserving President!!!! You're here because of your father's position!

Nandini was this angry that she wanted to punch manik but she's a president now so she stopped.

- Manik Malhotra you don't know who I'm.

- You're a thief. Nothing else.

*Punch*

Manik fell on the chair.......

What's all this Nandini?
Principal sir entered with alot of questions as he doesn't know the context.

Nandini tried to explain the situation.

- If you Punch someone in my space Academy's office then your surely undeserving .......

- I don't think our students thinks so, Alya said.

- Sir we only vote her because we are scared of her.....I didn't voted her last time and here I'm with my TC

-Neha!

Neha smirked. She was waiting to trouble Nandini one last time . She wanted to take revenge.

- Nandini I'm really disappointed by you.
You earned 3 badges for you works, I'm taking this year's badge. And be careful, I don't want any complain like this further. I with suspend you if....

- Sorry sir, Nandini said controlling her tears and looking down. She knows this is her fault, she shouldn't have Punch Manik. But he said about her Appa .....And Neha's blame, it's not even half percent true.....

Everyone left, only crying Nandini and Alya remained in the office.

Manik Malhotra.........
She almost shouted.
I was warm, but now you're gonna see my cold side .....

Alya gluped.
Alya, call everyone in office

*Half and hour later*

- This is great, we're gonna kill that little shit. Mukti said.

- hum aisa na kare toh nehi chalega?

Nandini raised her hand and stopped Navya.

- If you have any problem the you may stay out of this.
- Call Neyonika mam. I'm not feeling good enough, I won't stay here, apply for my sick leave. I'm going to NGO. And Mukti please come with that file you showed me 3 weeks ago, Abhimanuy wanted to see you.

- okkkkkkk, Mukti's eyes Shined bright. She loves to be at Abhi's

* At Manik's home*

- Manik why did you do all those?

- I was feeling frustrating, aur dekha nehi Neha bhi bol rehi thi....Manik hid his pill story.

- you believe Neha?

- no no, it's just Manik finally smiled. But somewhere he was thinking why did he do all this, why did he trusted Neha? Nandini is.....

Manik was smiling not know what is coming.....

Sorry for being late.... actually my finals in here and I have to study to cover up my Syllabus. I would try my best to update. Sorry again.

*English is not my first language. Sorry for mistakes, if you find any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell. Loves🖤🖤✨✨