Part:6:- Happy Diwali Starts

It's Diwali. Everywhere is filled with lights and lights. But Manik doesn't have that much money to celebrate Diwali. He needs money for his daily life, transport, food and everything which he pays by working at a cafe. The money he have in bank he needs for his study.  So he was thinking about stay at home.

*Ting tong*
-Yes?
- Your courier, please sign here....
- ok.
Manik looked confused and took the parcel as the parcel was sent from space academy.

He took the parcel, Diwali hamper!? For him?

-Damn those rich spoil kids and their Diwali!

He called cabir to ask if he's going or not but Cabir said he didn't receive any hamper....

Then he massaged other classmate to know what's the matter properly.....

- owh congratulations
- why?
- this hamper is only for special people in space.
- you gotta kidding me, you know I'm none's favorite, right?
- they must attached a card, please see what color it is?
- Ummm red velvet.

From the other side he heard a long laugh.

- I thought it would be purple or green
- I don't understand, explain!
-  the purple card is for expensive people like the principal or the trusty... Green is for the normal professor's or extra ordinary student. And the red one is for stuff🤣

- Mein toh student hu stuff nei? Manik was still confused and thought someone else's hamper is here ...

- nah it means tujhe Waha Jake kaam karna padhega....jaise hote nei hay catering wala, light wala, waise......but jinko card deke bulate haay unki fees jayda dete haay...

Manik talk about a little bit more and hung up. He needs money to be honest..... His cafe job is not paying much, but he was still confused. He needs to go to Nandini's place for the party. 

After thinking for the entire night, manik finally made is mind to go.

*Diwali night*

Nandini was getting ready. She's wearing a beautiful yellow dress with red dupatta, golden work on it. Entire sassy4 is there, they change Infront of themselves, not a big deal.
Alya was helping Nandini zipping up while she saw a scratch on her back

- what happened?
- that day at the fire camp na, an old lady was so scared, so when she hugged me she started scratching my back...
- Awwie, Alya said and hugged her in proudness of being her best friend.....

On the other side Dhruv was trying to call Manik if he's ok or not, Manik answer the call and talked the entire way to Nandini's.....

(Both Yaarian is so beautiful 🖤✨)

Manik entered in the mansion. As soon as he walked in, a old man called him

- what are you doing here bacche?
- umm, I was called here
- abhi?
-hmmm
- okay wait I will call mam ...

Nandini finished her dress up, put didn't put the dupatta cause she needs to finish the works, looking around the catering and so more .....
- nanhi pari
- Ji uncle,Nandini said in a very soft and humble voice
- ek ladka aaya haay
Nandini looked at the clock, raised her eyebrows and bite her lower lip by uper lip.....

Manik was looking around to this big mansion, what work he needs to do?

Soon Manik heard a sound of heels, tok tok.....

He turned around and saw Nandini coming down to hall from 2nd floor.
In those large and wide staircases, he red dupatta was just laying down because she just hold it in her hand, she was fixing the rings in her hand.
Manik was just looking at her....like he's seeing a goodness. She was looking like one......

 She was looking like one

*Nandini's dress*

She looked above, seeing Manik Infront of her eyes make her feel like burning.

Manik got scared and immediately looked away.

Nandini would have killed him and make kabab out of him just by staring , but that's when Mukti entered...

- Girl finish this fast and come above, we need to do makeup!!!!!!

Nandini huffed and said yes, I'm coming soon..

She looks this beautiful without anything?
Manik was still looking down but thought...

- What are you doing here?
- P-parrty , manik Stuttered
- Abhi?
- Haan, party 8 baje ki thi na? Cancel ho gayi?
Nandini make a *disbelief* face and rolled her eyes ...
- 8 baje ki party mein 8 baje koun aata haay?
- Mein ata hu! Manik said with confidence.

Looking at his confidence Nandini smiled, as a parent smile when her baby says he wants to be a spiderman after growing up

💀

-Mam,
Manik called
-Yes?
- owh , what I have to do?
- For now you can roam around, after the party starts you need to receive people's gift and register them, with a time when who came, ok?
- Yes mam
- I would tell someone to show to how to do that.
- Ji.

Nandini turned around and said, Good luck Mr.Malhotra and smirked mercylessly

Manik doesn't understand why do he need wishes to do such a simple thing but he answers thanks mam anyways

- Good then, Nandini whispered and started  climbing the stairs.......

*English is not my first language. Sorry for mistakes, if you find any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell. Loves🖤🖤✨✨