Chapter 2

When Kento arrived in school, he rushed to the bathroom stall and locked the door. He was so anxious and could feel has eyes watering. 'Why couldn't I just have a normal life!!!!!' screamed Kento in his head. He then called his dad as he could even feel his tail and claws growing. 

"Yo whats up!" said Kento's father. 

"Dad! Its happening!! How do I make it stop??!" exclaimed Kento. 

"Son calm down...try to slow your heart beat" said Kento's father. 

"I want to...but I can't" said Kento breathing heavier than before. He then accidentally slashed the bathroom door with his claws, leaving a mark. 

"Son! I know its hard but...think of something that gives you peace! Close your eyes and just think about that!" said Kento's father. 

Kento imagined the time when he and Yui were all alone after school in 6th grade, helping each other with homework. He also thought of the time when Yui surprised him on his birthday. Surprisingly, this worked. His wolf like features slowly became smaller and smaller until it was no longer visible. 

"See it worked-" said Kento's father but wasn't able to finish because his son rudely ended the call. Kento went to the mirror and looked at himself adjusting his hair, looking for any animal like characteristics if there are still there. 

"Wow looked at you..." someone said and made Kento face the direction of the speaker right away. It was Shuzui, one of Kento's closet friends. Shuzui was every girls heartthrob in 11th grade which is the grade Kento currently is. If you asked any girls who they think looked the hottest in class, they would all pick Shuzui. 

"Who are you trying to impress? Styling your hair and all..." said Shuzui, "And why are you sweating? Did you run or something?". 

"No...its nothing...I'm just nervous for school...thats all" said Kento. 

"Hmm...Ok if you say so..." said Shuzui. 

"Anyway first period is starting and we have a math test...so come quickly" said Shuzui.

'Oh shit I didn't study...fuck' thought Kento in head. 

He then went to the classroom to take the test. 

"Sorry I'm late!" said Kento as he sat at his seat. Kento could see some students even studying to the last minute. Well, he didn't even study at all. He forget that there was a test today. 

"Ok everyone, lets start the test now..." said Kurasaki senpai. 

20 minutes later...

The test was surprisingly not that difficult. 

"Ok everyone 20 minutes left!" said Kurasaki senpai. 

Kento then could feel someone glancing at him like taking a small peek. He then looked back and saw Yui staring at him. She gave a little wave and he waved back. Even though he tried to act like he was fine, he was heating up and before you know it, he could feel his ears growing again. He stood up quickly and headed to the door. 

"Umm Kento, where are you going?" asked Kurasaki senpai. 

"I'm just going to the bathroom" said Kento with his hoodie up. 

"Don't you need to do the test?" said Kurasaki senpai. 

"Oh..well i'm done...so I'm going..." said Kento, and just like that Kento left the class. How was he able to finish the test in 20 minutes? Well, Kento was the smartest student in class, no the entire school people say. Which was true to some extent, which Kento also knew himself, his grades proved his worth. He always tried to be humble because everyone knew that he was the smartest, there was reason to rub it in their face. Except for now of course, well...kind of because he was filled with anxiety of being found out. The reason Kento was good at studying was simply because while other students had a hobby, he had none, he just studied. And when other students played outside, he stayed indoor and studied. 

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the bathroom. He looked at his wolf ears and touched them, they tickled which made sure that they were real. He was still in disbelief, he just couldn't believe that this was real. 

He then did what his father told him to do, and imagined the same memories as he did before. His happy times, but however...this time he didn't change back. He panicked and could feel his body getting hotter. He looked at the mirror and now there were whiskers on his face. He didn't mean to, but tears escaped from his eyes and they weren't stopping. He touched his whiskers and the tingling feeling went though his entire body. 

He put his hoodie up and left the school. 

Normally, whatever happened, he would try to act calm and he would actually become calm. However for this, it just didn't work. It was panic all the time, it couldn't be stopped. It was the first time Kento has ever done something he wasn't supposed to, broken a rule to say. 

When he went home, he told his parents that he couldn't be in school for the rest of the day. Which they were understanding about.