Our boss~ (Noren)

*Kinks(warnings): bondage, pegging, cumplay, mommy, mistress kinks, edging, fingering, and cross dressing.+it's a love triangle, and there are some sexual interactions between Noren. Cuz I'm asked for it.

*Requested by: _Annisa9118 I hope you like it <3

*Words:2120
-------------------

Despite renjun's small, fragile appearance, he had a dominant side.
And Despite jeno's strong, dominant looks, he was the slutiest submissive.
And, they were both your submissives.
They were already in a relationship before the three of you met. But, renjun being a switch, Couldn't resist your dominant, strong aura. And for jeno.. he had no problem having two dominants Taking care of him and spoiling him like the pretty princess he is.

It all started with work. You were the boss and they both worked for you. You knew that both of them were dating. And you found both of them attractive but you never actually admitted it out loud. Throwing couple of compliments here and there.. normal for a flirty person like who you were. When renjun was around you he'd feel his subby side itching to take control, to be free, to scream "Please own me,mommy! Make me yours, i beg!". But he would be afraid your reaction would be negative, and the consequences for this would be bad.

For jeno, he felt even more subby around you. How you'd order him to do you stuff, bring you coffee, or even massage you. That would be his happiest day. Both, renjun and jeno admitted to eachother that they BOTH have caught feelings to you. And they can't be blamed a gorgeous, hard working, talented, in control person like you is a chance that cannot be missed. They both planned to seduce you and just get you on top of them, with any cost. It became a need now.

A usual day at work. Stressful. And this will never come alone. A headache is in present. But you have to work, you're the company owner. And all the responsibility is almost on you, thinking about all of this made you groan, massaging your temples. You felt the door open with two of your employees coming in. "We received this message from Mr.Evans, I think you should take a look at it, ma'am" renjun said. You took the smart advice from him and read the message. It got you even more mad. The bitch broke the deal and dealt with the competitive company instead. "That fucking whore!!" You yelled, as they both flinched.

You told them to go out and leave you alone, and they did so. They wouldn't handle getting yelled at by you. No one would. "Hey, what should we do? We can't leave her like that.." jeno questioned. "I agree.. she's so mad" renjun followed. It was already 11 pm which was the time where all the employees should leave the company. You were also getting your stuff ready to leave. "Umm, ma'am.. there are still some stuff that we have to work on" jeno started, it wasn't allowed to take any papers to the employees houses, incase someone did anything, or changed any thing to harm the company. They knew you would offer them to come to your house, and that was the plan.

You just arrived to your house. After working all these years you earned a big house, almost a mansion. By your efforts. You told them to get in, led them to the room that you work in. It had a sofa and I table infront of it, that is where they'll work. They started planning for the next project and how it will be published.. you told them to go make coffee if they want to, and got to the desk infront of them to complete the rest of today's work.

They were both distracted by you, how delicious you looked, it was so tempting. You on the other hand, was sexually frustrated. The room was filled with sexual tension. It was felt. You saw jeno come behind you and put his hands on your shoulders, massaging them. "You worked hard today, miss" he started.."can't you take a break..?" He said suggestivly, renjun followed his friend. Bold of him.. he directly sat on your lap. "You seem frustrated" he smiled.. "How about you take all of that stress on us, mistress..?" Jeno whispered in your ear. Renjun led your hands to his slim waist and looked at you with a look that screamed 'fuck me'.. and the response..