What Was The Next Step For Bela?...

As Bela was rushing as she cracked the code, she finally cracked it and got through as quickly as she could. She ran through to the next room and as she was about to go down to the floor and sit and focus on what she had to just do, rush came. Bela was frustrated, relieved, scared and amazed about what she just did. She got through it quite easily and just decided to go through it and get it done and over with and report it to the reception if she makes it out alive at least. She was going through the rest of the game as if it was the beginning. Until door 70. Bela thought it was gonna be bad but it was actually beautiful. She was so surprised. She tried to spend as much time as she could in the beautiful area. Although she knew she couldn't stay there as she would never go through it.

Bela was quite quick at going through the bridge and she kept on going through the rooms

Bela was quite quick at going through the bridge and she kept on going through the rooms. After The Figure she was relieved and wasn't scared almost at all at this point. It was until door 78. She realised that there were another bunch of eyes on the walls and knew that there was gonna be another creature coming up. This is when she got a bit worried but thought that it would be the same and be easy because she'd already done it. However that's not how it works...

The only confusing bit of it is that it was the same process but different type of creature. it was the same creature but the actual level was different she realised. It was finally the time where it was the second Seek. Bela was not ready for it. What does she do?...