💮 Turtles Dating Headcanons! (all)

Hi thank you for requesting JustYourNinjaPurple !

Leo 💙 -

Leo would treat you like a goddess bro- he loves you so much, he'd do anything for you! He would show a lot of physical affection and PDA if you're comfortable with it! He loves to flirt and hug you!

Raph ❤️ -
B i g T u r t l e M a n - HE WILL LITERALLY HUG YOU UNTIL YOU CAN BREATHE, HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!
He will always compliment you on how you look and help you with anything he's always there for you!

Donnie 💜 -
He loves going on walks with you in the morning or night! He wouldn't show too much physical affection because he's scared to make you uncomfortable but if you insist he will! He loves to kiss you on the cheek and nose, he also loves to play with you hair. He would do anything for you! He wouldn't know what he would do without you, he will take breaks from experiments just for you!

Mikey 🧡 -
T h e s k r u n k l e
Oh boy get ready for alot of hugs and kisses , Mikey?, He loves you so so so much! He loves to cuddle with you. (He would probably be small spoon bc he s m o l)! He loves to skateboard with you and teach you new tricks ! He also show offs to impress you, he tells you that he loves you like 24/7.