Her decision..

" Hermione, are you ready yet. The movie starts in an hour and the boys are waiting for us. " Ginny called out.

 "I'm coming, I just need to pin my hair up Gin. " Hermione called back.

They were getting ready for a double date with the boys and Ginny was in a hurry to see Harry. Hermione was exited because she and Ron hadn't been on a date for a while and she was afraid that he was pulling back from her. Hermione got her purse and keys and she and Ginny aparated to the cinema in the heart of London where they met Harry and Ron for coffee before the show.

Hermione watched as Harry and Ginny acted all lovey dovey and wondered how she and Ron had become so estranged. She had thought that they would always be close and in love forever but now she just couldn't see it anymore. The thought of breaking up with Ron saddened her but she had made her decision. She would meet with him in the morning and tell him over breakfast. She just hoped that he would understand and that they could still be friends.

The movie was unimaginative and predictable so they went dancing to make up for the dreadful show. Hermione felt dead in Ron's arms and not being able to take it anymore she faked a headache and went home. That night she couldn't get to sleep and decided to go see if Ron was still awake.

So she aparated to his apartment and was about to knock on his bedroom door when she heard noises. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, Ron was cheating on her. It's no wonder he was pulling away from her. He probably didn't have time to hang out with her anymore because he was too busy with his bimbo friend.

She left the apartment with a new fire burning in her heart. She wouldn't break up with Ron. Oh no. She was going to make him beg for her and want her and then she would make him regret ever cheating on her. With her mind set on getting back at Ron she decided to give in to her wild side.

The next morning she withdrew enough galleons to buy herself a new wardrobe and get a new hairstyle. She couldn't wait to show the world the new her. So when Ron owled her about dinner at the Burrow she got dresses in a nice short dress with high heels and went to the Burrow.

When she arrived at the Burrow she walked up to the front door and reached for the doorknob. She took a steadying breath before turning the doorknob and going inside. Ginny was the first to notice her and she nearly dropped the plates she was holding when she saw her. She walked further into the room and everyone was surprised to see her new look.

She looked stunning and Ron gulped when he saw her. He couldn't believe that this was Hermione. He never knew how long her legs were. O how glad he was that she was his. He liked this change in her and wished that she could have done it sooner. Then he wouldn't have had to cheat on her with all those other girls.

But what she doesn't know won't hurt her he thought smiling and going in for a kiss. Hermione however turned her head and Ron only kissed her cheek. She greeted everyone with a hug and took her place at the table. She smirked when she saw the dumbfounded look on Ron's face and enjoyed the rest of the evening knowing how big an effect she was having on him. Let the game begin she thought.

When dinner was over and they were all sitting in the living room to chat Ron tried to kiss her again but she avoided it by standing up and suggesting a game of charade's. No one noticed how strange she was acting except Harry but he shrugged it off and they played charades.

Later that night when everyone went home Harry and Ginny got into a fight and broke up so Harry went to Hermione for some advice. Hermione was surprised when Harry came knocking on her door so late but let him in and once Harry told her everything she offered him a drink.

Harry fell asleep on her couch and she went to bed exhausted from her talk with Harry. The next morning she woke up to the smell of bacon and went to the kitchen to find Harry there making breakfast. He said it was to apologize for barging in on her privacy and thanked her for letting him stay the night. She told him it was no problem and they had breakfast with pleasant conversation.

When Harry said he had to start looking for a place to stay she invited him to stay at her place seeing as she had a spare bedroom and he was her best friend. He agreed and left to get his stuff from the apartment he shared with Ginny. Once he got back Hermione and he went shopping for their books for their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione kept thinking that this year would be a good year.

She was ready to show everyone how she had changed.