Legolas

*imagine y/n is hurt, and Legolas tries to help her*

One minute I was running through the gardens like an elfling with my friends, the next I landed painfully on the ground. I had foolishly gotten distracted and lost my balance. I came tumbling down with a thump and a crack. Whoever made up the idea that elves were purely graceful beings has clearly never met me before. I went down like a bag of bricks. My jaw grazed the rough stone as I propelled across the grounds. My legs launched upwards in the air and my back bent farther than it was meant to. As my legs finally landed back on the ground, I heard a crack followed by a shearing pain that rippled through my foot. I cried out in pure agony.
My two companions ran back around to me and began to assess the situation. Prince Legolas is the first to speak up. "Y/n, what has happened?" "I don't know!" I respond, exasperated. "Shh. Shhh. Calm down." He tries to consol me. It does not work very well considering I feel like my foot has just been ripped off my leg. "Feyowyn, will you please notify the healer that Y/n is hurt?" He asks our friend. "Legolas, I don't want to go to the healer! Please don't make me go to the healer. Please..." At this point I'm not just crying, I am full on sobbing. Not only from the pain, but also from not wanting to be such a burden to my friends who were having so much fun. "Do not be ridiculous. You are hurt." Thank you oh glorious captain obvious. "It's nothing that won't heal on it's own, really." I try to reason with him even though I know I will not be able to change his mind. All of the sudden, he picks me up bridal style and starts walking towards the healers chambers. I just give up and accept the fact that he is the most stubborn prince in all of Middle Earth. I just wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

We get to the healer in no more than 5 minutes. She encases my left foot in a bandage and disinfects the cut along my jawline. That too is sealed with a bandage. I look lovely. She then proceeds to berate me, Feyowyn and the prince for being "entirely too immature and reckless for elves your age"

Legolas insisted that I stay in the palace until the morning because "it is a long distance back home for a wounded elf. And better if you stay where I can help you."

The morning came and went, but I didn't. Blondie kept making up excuses for me to stay. I didn't mind in the least though. I adore spending time with him. I ended up staying another night. I dined with the king, which was quite interesting. He kept looking between me and Legolas and smiling.

When I finally did leave, 3 days later, the elven prince was reluctant to let me go. My foot healed a day ago (such are the perks of being an elf) so there was no real reason for me to stay besides wanting to be with him.
He walked me back to my home slowly. When we got to my doorstep, I invited him in, but he declined. We embraced each other in a long hug.

"Good bye meleth nîn." He smiled as he walked away. He didn't give me a chance to respond. I ran up behind him and grabbed his hand.

"Bye, meleth nin." I said. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. Then turned to walk away.

My dear prince, we will discuss this further. I can promise you that.