084

[MAY CONTAIN VERY VERY DISTURBING TOPICS]
(Will put marks as to where the disturbing part is.)

Elena and Katsuki laid in bed as he ran his fingers through her hair. They laid in silence as Katsuki held her close to his chest. Elena suddenly looked up at him, admiring his face. He looked at her and smirked. "What is it?" He asked. "Nothing." She said, making Katsuki look at her with a questionable look.

Katsuki smirked evilly at her before Elena could feel his hands at her sides. "Oh no you don't-" Elena began, only to burst out laughing as he began tickling her. "Katsuki!" She said, trying to catch her breath as he stopped, but in the middle of breathing, he began tickling her again.

They laughed together as Elena tried to wiggle off him. Suddenly his hands lit red as Elena brought his hands off her sides. She put his hands to the sides of his head as she breathed heavily. She got up and sat on his abdomen and used her telekinesis to keep him down.

She trailed her finger from his jawline, down his throat, only to end up at his sides, where his eyes widened. "Elena- come on-" He didn't get to finish his sentence, only to begin laughing hysterically as she tickled him brutally.

Katsuki laughed and wiggled around on the bed. Elena chuckled as she continued tickling him. "Say sorry and I'll stop." She said, smirking at him as he wiggled. "E-Elena!" He laughed. Elena couldn't help but admire his weird, but genuine laugh.

"Say sorry!" She laughed and tickled him a little bit higher up. He wiggled even more as he tried to breathe. "I'm so-sorry!" He yelled, and in an instant, Elena stopped and smiled gently at him.

"Now that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Elena asked, rubbing his sides gently as she tried to make sure he could breathe. He glared at her as she let go of his hands. They sat in silence, the only
sound being heard was Katsuki's heavy breathing.

Elena looked at him before she spoke. "You make me happy, Kat." Elena said, smiling gently as she reached forward and kissed his lips before she laid down, still on his abdomen. As her head was tucked under his chin. He held her close as he kissed her temple. "I'm glad." He mumbled as the silence felt comforting to them both.

"Tell me again." Katsuki said as Elena looked up at him. "Tell you what?" She asked, a little bit confused.

"That you love me."

_____________________

[Warning]

The young girl was laying peacefully in her bed, sleeping. She heard her door abruptly shove open as she jolted from her bed. She watched as he stomped over to her on the bed. "Where is my money?!" He yelled as he grabbed her throat, sending pain through her body as his eyes glowed. "P-papa!" She yelled, trying to claw off his hand from her throat.

"Where is my money?!" He yelled again as he almost crushed her throat. "I-I don't know Papa! Please!" Elena yelled as tears fell from her eyes, onto his hand and down on the floor. "Papa!" She yelled as Junichiro grabbed her throat harsher.

Just before he could crush her throat, another voice was heard. "Daring! I found the money. They were here all the time!" Karla could be heard laughing as she yelled from downstairs.

Junichiro let go of her throat a little before he threw her onto the bed, sending her into the wall as she struggled to breathe.

"Why don't I just have some fun with you?"

___________________

Elena jolted up from the bed, clawing at her throat, struggling to breathe as Katsuki was quick to get up, looking at her. "Hey! It's not real, it's not real!" He said as Elena kept clawing at her throat, attempting to breathe. "Elena!" Katsuki said.