Uljhan

Batakrishna spun around in a whiplash and hit the hand of the attacker with his boot making the gun fall out of it. He took him aback as he pulled him by his hand and twisted it behind him and with the other hand , he pressed at a specific point where his neck and shoulder meet. The man slumped down limp, and unconscious.

Perks of being a doctor. He knew where it hurts the most.

Mangal was so taken off guard by the change of events that he missed when Batuk took him in his hold again by his elbow and pointed his gun in his mouth blocking his voice.

"I won't repeat again. Where . is . she?" Batakrishna growled angrily. Mangal looked here and there for help, but Batakrishna pressed the gun inside more almost choking him. He gestured upstairs. Batuk looked towards the stairs.

He looked back at Mangal and pressed his German Swiss knife he had pocketed on their last loot, on his throat . A swift slash was heard and he slumped down bleeding. He didn't wait to check whether he died or not. He least cared. How easier would it have been if he could just shoot them but he didn't want to alert when the goons were outnumbering him and Debashish. Batuk just hoped nobody took notice of them , as they were quite out of exposed area. If anyone knew he was here , they would either kill him or move her and he couldn't take the chance.

He looked at the staircase. It was straight in the middle of the hall. Anyone who took keen notice in him would know he is not one of them, since seldom kidnapping goons wore such festive attire while kidnapping .

He walked up a flight of stairs slowly, keeping his eyes and ears open for any signs of life. Downstairs was clear . Debashish gave him no sign yet and was nowhere to be seen. He just hoped he was not in any trouble. Suddenly he saw Debashish crouching behind a door, looking around him alert.

He signed him to tell him that she was upstairs. Debashish nodded and gestured to him to move ahead as he would give him the cover.

Batuk and Debashish stealthily crossed the staircase. Debashish was behind him giving him the much needed hiding, his eyes darting everywhere and his fingers on the trigger. Any danger and their ruse would be blown off, with a single shot of his pistol.

They again went in the opposite direction to find her. Batakrishna's heart was pounding in anticipation as he reached upstairs , discreetly, making a map in his mind as the place was quite large and expansive. As he entered the long corridor opening into various doors one side , and on the other side was a railing which extended till the stairs.

The railing was giving a proper view of the downstairs and thus others could also see and locate him. There was no possible way he could check in all rooms without getting noticed and his back would be exposed. But there was no other choice. Delay of each second was a lost bargain of Shetukala's breaths.

He took out his own gun, and reloaded it, and stepped tentatively into the corridor. He was severely berating himself for not directly calling the police force , or waiting for his Dada. His emotions clearly took over his rational mind today. But there is no use crying over spilt milk.

There was a rustle of movement to his right. He flickered around too late and a masked man smashed his gun from his hand. He felt as if he broke his finger. He made quick movements to check his joints for a fracture. Luckily, they were still intact.

He lunged forward and punched him in the throat, he gripped his hair and smashed his face into his knee. The man was knocked out coughing blood from his mouth and nose. Listening to sounds, another two attacked him and tackled him on the floor.

One of them raised his hand to stab into Batakrishna's heart but missed his aim by a few centimetres and stabbed his left arm. Batuk let out a painful groan and did a brutal headbutt and broke his nose . His free hand gripped the same knife and he plunged it into the side of his neck splurting blood like a fountain.