Extra/Revamped Voiclines

At this point I'm turning Ronan into a whole damn playable character, so if anyone wants send Ronan's lore and Voiclines to Hoyoverse. (Please do) Also I'm making Ronan the 9th Harbringer since in the lore the ranks are based off the Tsaritsa's favor to the harbringers so it won't make sense to make him 6th.

Chat (Murder)

Hm? Is murder okay? Of course! There's no problem with killing a few hilichurls. You mean Humans? Hilichurl or Human it's the same thing. Although you should kill women differently I don't do this as often anymore but if you want to kill a women make sure to have fun with her, you could kill her then have fun but you won't be able to hear their screams of lust and pai- AHEM! Forget I said anything.

Chat (Weapons)

As a Harbringer I was tasked in inflitration but I prefered going loud, so I used two shortswords and a few daggers. But when I get assigned to other missions I use my Lance or I dual wield two longswords.

Chat (Revenge)

Il Dottore, that man has made my life into a living hell. Not only was he responsible for all the experiments done to me as a child, he was the reason my mother died and Rosetta should've died as well, but I guess it was a miracle she survived. He was also the reason for my downfall, if it wasn't for him I would still be in the Harbringers, but fate decided not.

Good Morning

Ah, good morning my friend. I made some fresh tea for you, but if you don't like tea, I made an extra cup of hot coco.

Good Afternoon

Ah, afternoon...... this was the time I would usually come home if I wasn't on a mission, seeing my siblings run towards me was a feeling I will never forget.

Good Evening

Good evening, you just finished dinner? Ah, if that's so, how about we have a drink or two? Come on, I'll pay.

Good Night

Hm, going home? I think I should as well, Rosetta is going to scold me if I don't go home early.

When it rains

The rain....... the best time to let your tears out is during the rain, that way nobody will know the pain and sorrow you hold.......

About the Vision

My vision? Ah, I received it from the Archon of Thunder. Sadly Inazuma is currently closed so I probably will never get to meet her...... or him.

About Ronan Zaychik 1

You want to know more about me? Well, I was formerly assigned in Fontaine and Mondstadt as a Harbringer.

About Ronan Zaychik 2

My mother was someone this world will never see again. She worked many jobs, even if it meant sacrificing her body to other people. All she wanted for us was to be happy........ but Fate had other plans, with the help of Dottore she died when she gave birth to Rosetta. My last memory of her is a picture of her and my father, the only problem is the other half has been torn apart, so the only thing I know of my father is that he has red hair and is wealthy business man in Mondstadt.

About Ronan Zaychik 3

When my mother died when I was 12, I became the head of our family. I had to work many jobs, working in the coal mines is just one of them. But when we are extremely short on money....... I had no choice but to sell my body just like my mother once did, I was one of the "toys" of a extremely wealthy man, he would call me his favorite "toy". One day when I meet him again I'll make sure to give him an extremely painful death.

Favorite Food

My favorite food? Hm...... it's a tie between Eula's Stormcrest Pie and Yelan's Dew-Dipped Shrimp.

Least Favorite Food

No offense but Bennet's egg is just....... not for me, I mean who would eat something that's burnt to the core? Even the yolk is burnt!

Elemental Skill

Useless!

Weak!

Thunder Lance!

(During 1st Burst)

Fuck off and die!

(During 1st Burst)

This is power!

(During 1st Burst)

Hmph, so slow!

(During 2nd Burst)

Rot!

(During 2nd Burst)

Burn!

(During 2nd Burst)

Rain of Flames!

Elemental Skill (Hold)

Like Thunder!

Tch!

Take this!

(During 1st Burst)

I am Thunder!

(During 1st Burst)

You're finished!

(During 1st Burst)

Weak!

(During 1st Burst)

You're dead now!

(During 2nd Burst)

AHAHAHAHA!

(During 2nd Burst)

MWAHAHAHA!

(During 2nd Burst)

TURN INTO ASH!

Elemental Burst

Prepare to be shocked

I'll make it quick

You won't even know what hit you

2nd Elemental Burst

AHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE DEAD NOW!

I'll make it slow and painful for you!

WATASHI WA SUBETE WO MOYASHIMASU (Idk why but I'm making one of the voiclines Japanese.)

Low Health

Seems I underestimated you.

Oh?

Not bad at all.

Defeated

No...... More........ Pain?

My...... Suffering........ Has ended?

I..... Am........ Free?

Heavy Hit Taken

You actually hit me?

Ally at Low Health

Don't try to become the hero!

Stop showing off!