The Land of Eternity

After leaving Mondstadt again, Ronan was currently in Beidou's ship, the Crux. They were now currently heading to Inazuma. (I know they entered a tournament and stuff, but I decided to skip it since I didn't think of anything creative to do since Ronan would absolutely massacre all the participants, so we're skipping that. Also since Inazuma is really long and there were a lot of stuff that I felt was irrelevant to the main story I decided that there'll be a few original chapters until Thoma's arrest.)

Ronan was peacfuly sleeping inside the ship until Beidou decided to disturb him.

*SPLASH*

"Wake up handsome! We're here!"

Beidou's tell Ronan as he stumbles off the bed.

"Damn that woman! I was having a really good dream!"

Ronan dreamt about something......... lustful.

Ronan took off his wet clothes and changed into his normal outfit. He then headed into the main part of the ship. As the sunlight hit his skin, the air gave a completely new vibe. It wasn't as dazzling unlike Mondstadt, not as humid as Liyue, the air was extremely cooler, unlike Sumeru's hot air and it wasn't as cold and painful as Snezhnaya. It was almost like an alien feeling, something he hasn't felt in a while. As if you could smell the sea and it's surroundings.

Soon after they met a man named Thoma. He's supposedly the housekeeper for the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato clan. He then told them what to do and what not to do. After that Beidou leaves and Aether decides to help some of the local people.

Meanwhile Ronan started to Roam Inazuma. Helping the locals on the way, he then went to the Adventurers Guild where he accepted a commission, the commission stated that he would help an old man look for an old katana that he once owned, It seemed simple enough and it had a big reward as well. He ventured to the house of the old man, as he was about to enter he felt that the air was a little hotter than normal, but he shrugged it off.

With 3 knocks he opens the door and enters the small house. But the house looked empty, as he looked around there were numerous weapons, ranging from Katana's to Axes but they looked old and extremely damaged by rust. He deduced that the old man was a blacksmith in his youth. As he roamed the house he heard banging outside, he went out to investigate and there stood the old man.

"Um...... are you the one who ordered a commission to find a sword?" Ronan says.

"Finally! I thought someone would never accept it! Yes I did."

"So um...... where did you lose the sword?"

"Oh I didn't lose it, those Nobushi and Kairagi stole it. I had no choice but to let them ransack my house, or else I would have died. Along with a few valuable Katanas, they took my most precious Katana, Zanka No Tachi."

"If you could tell me which direction they went I could possibly track them down and retrieve the Katanas."

"I heard they had a hideout in Yashiori island."

"Oh, wait Yashiori island? Isn't that 2 islands away?"

"Yes it is, you could use my boat if you want to, it's just down this hill."

After thanking the old man Ronan went on and went to Yashiori island. He then docked the boat a few meters into the seashre so that the waves wouldn't sweep it away. But as he stepped into the island it started raining.

"That's weird. It wasn't raining on the other islands, so why is it raining here?"

After wondering for a few seconds he continued into the island. He investigated the shoreline to see if the ronin were there, but they weren't. He then ventured deeper where he spotted a statue? Something that looked like a Samurai statue was sitting in a small circle of dirt? He kept it into mind, but then he heard voices nearby. He went closer to the voices and as he went closer to the source, he blocks an attack from a Nobushi that sneaked up behind him.

"Hey, are the guys who stole a bunch of swords from an old man?"

"Huh? Why do you care?"

He takes this as a yes and kicks the ronin away. Soon after that the rest of the ronin show up. One of them wore purple armor, he guessed this was the Kairagi that the old man told him to be careful of.

"Hey you got a pretty nice polearm, give to us and we'll let you go."

"Sorry but, I refuse."

He separates his spear into two blades and cuts one off the head of one ronin. He blocks an attack from above but misses to see a sword coming straight at him, he spots it but it was too late as the attack hits him on the elbow.

"Hm, not bad."

He infuses one half of the spear with electro and throws it at a ronin, and luckily there was another ronin behind the first ronin as it pierces the first and the second as it sticks into a rock wall.

"Oh, a vision bearer! I'm surprised you weren't arrested."

"Arrested for what?"

"I'll tell you before you die!"

The purple ronin's sword suddenly gets imbued with electro as he attacks, he tries to block it but the electricity from the sword managed to graze his body which was wet from the rain, the Electro-charged reaction sends him back a little. He dodges an attack from the last Nobushi and snaps his neck.

It was now a 1 on 1. Ronan attacks first as he attacks with an upward slash. The purple ronin counters it and attacks with a downward slash. But Ronan counters his counter and stabs the Kairagi in the chest. He jumps back as he holds the wound on his chest. Ronan then grabs the other end of his separated spear and unites them together. The Kairagi prepares for one final attack, and so does Ronan.

After an intense moment they dash at each other. Ronan suffers a wound on his chest, but as for the Kairagi, his face is split in half.

After cleaning the blood of his spear Ronan enters the small hideout, but he slips and tumbles down the mountain. He miraculously survives but he realizes that the Statue was in front of him. Suddenly the statue starts moving, and after a few seconds a gust of wind blow Ronan away.

"Ah shit, here we go again."