This again?

It was exactly 7 in the morning, the sky still being a dark abyss. The firefly's long retired to their cottage leaves and flower stems. No bird were even awake to rise the other animals rustling in their makeshift beds. But this information is beside the point of the story. The story once again starts with the young child y/n but they arnt normal today something is off.

Y/n Pov

It was the morning I had set my alarm for 7 in hopes to be able to get to the store in time for a sale of a new doll clothes that would fit the bitties nicely, I adored the science coat the most. But other than that their was a lot of casual clothes they could just mix around to fit their liking.

"Mmmmmm that noise is so unpleasant....it's still dark outside? Perfect, now no one will be awake to stop me from going and getting it first!"

I looked down and saw the bed was way bigger then I last remember

"Uh.....did they change out my bed when I was sleeping-"

I looked around and saw everything huge.

"Noooo not the switch again! That was just a total mess!"

I was clutching my head thinking about the last time this happened and could believe it happened again, but the thing that scares me more was how were my parents gonna handle a bunch of skeletons that were tiny now being huge

"Oh I hope mom and dad arnt small too, oh god they would freak, especially since they couldn't go to work"

I stood up and made my way twords the end of my bed and gulped seeing how far down it was

"Oh shoot...that's a long way down...not even my blankets on the floor so I can't use it to climb down....curse me sleeping like I'm in a bird's nest!"

I suddenly heard a piece of paper slide under my door and before I yelled seeing who it was I read what it said... This is mom and dad, we have left early and won't be back for about 2 days, have fun sweety, love mom and dad....mwah mwah

I had froze realizing that no one's there to open the door

"MOM, DAD, WAIT! IM AWAKE! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!"

But it was no use, they were to far away to hear my voice, I bet I sound shrill by how high pitch and tiny my voice is now.

To no avail my parents didn't hear me and I was left alone on top of my my bed untill I return to normal size, at least I know they arnt small like I am, I wounder how the bitties are gonna handle this, or even if they will remember i don't sleep past noon, I usual can't stay asleep that long even if I tried.

I heard some static before I see error teleport Infront of me, his back facing me so I figure he doesn't know I'm small, wait he's still bitties sized....does that mean we all are the same now? Well I'm kinda shorter but that shouldn't matter.

"ThaT sTuPid 90'S skElETon! WoNT leT mE haVe mY spACe, BaD enoUgH thAt sQuID is aLwAYs thErE tOO"

"....uh....error...what are you doing in here?"

He spun around fast not realizing what room he had entered, he then looked me in the eyes and seem to have froze

"Y-y/n! YOur sMalL LiKE uS aGAiN, did This haPpen oVEr niGhT? aND why ArNT wE alL bIg?"

"I have no idea error, I just woke up and now I'm stuck in my room on my bed since I can't get down or open the door"

Error seemed to think for long period of time before shaking his head

"I woulD hAvE sAId I CoUlD juSt teLEpOrt yOu bUt mY magic cAnT TeLEpoRT mE wITh otherS"

Teleportation never occurred to you but now that you learned that you didn't have to think of that as a solution if the time comes

"So I actually am stuck in here"

"NoT NeCEssAriLy"

"What do you me-"

He was gone before I could finish and I was left alone for a couple of minutes in wich he came back followed by ever but blue

"blUE CanT TelEPorT"

"Oh"

They all looked at me stunned and their wide eyed expression tells they have many question  most of which I can't answer for I am asking that question, but they all asked the same question "Your small again!?"