Night-time nightmares

THE VIDEO ABOVE IS MINE.

YOUR POV

I woke up to a nudge to the side. It felt like a tiny animal probing me, but I knew I didn't have any pets, but I couldn't see anything. It felt familiar. I then remember that I let 9 tiny skeletons stay with me.

I herd it talk.

(Y-y/n) u-uhmm could...could you come with me for a second.

That sounded like dream.

Sure dream.what is it?

I picked him up and he steered me two a part of the house. It was the bathroom. And I herd some crying.

I turned on the light and found a small skeleton in the tub in a corner crying. I didn't recognize them, so I carefully went up to them and softly spoke.

Hey.....you ok......

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how they would react to me or what I say.

They looked around at me fast with a terrified expression.

N-no no! Don't be scared I'm here to help you.

It looked at you for a minute and then soften. They then spoke.

I see that my brother went and got you..heh....he won't leave me alone even if I try to stop him.

I looked at dream confused.

The bitty in the shower laughed.

I guess I should tell you that I'm nightmare.

I can't believe it! You thought. He is the goopy skeleton that can't be bathed? But seeing dream look this way twords him. Then it must be true.

I got down on my knees. And leaned into the tub.

Hey.....do you need anything? Or....

Before I could say anything else nightmare came over and jump onto me hugging my face. He look me in the eyes with teary eyes.

You knew that he needed some sleep and some comfort.

Hey, How about you come back with me to my room for the night. We're your not bothered by the others in the morning.

He looked as if he was going to recline but he nodded and looked down.

You put him in your hands and dream came down beside him, and hugged him.

You turned off the bathroom light and headed back to your room. You stoped by the spare room to see if dream wanted to go back to the others but he didn't look away from his brother. You knew that he wouldn't leave him tonight.

You got to your room and put them down on the other side of the bed and you laid down on the other end. You covered up and started to sleep. You felt two nudges again. You opened your eye and found the two skeletons looking at you with blushes on there cheek bones.

Can....can we sleep up here with you?

You saw them and couldn't resist. You nodded. They scrambled under the blanket and snuggled into your chest. They were still blushing, and how you could tell was by there glow.

You fell asleep. Knowing you weren't the only one that got night terrors.

Time skip to morning!

You woke up with the two skeletons still asleep in your chest.

Nightmare looks as if he was happy, while dream just slept with a little bit of drool coming out.