Switching sides part 1

Third person pov

You were on the couch like every night but you were starting up a call with your parents. You promised every Monday night to call them (face to face) witch may be harder with little ones running around.

The bittys were watching shows and drawing. But some were interested in bothering you, error and fell.

Y/n! I'm bored! What can I doooo!

UGHHhhH plEase StOP wHiNiNG like a Two YEAR oLd!

Shut up you glitchy *ss hole! I wasn't talkin to you!

MaYbe I Wouldn't hEre whAT YOu haD to saY if yOU wernT so d*mn Loud!

You gasp at this seeing that when ever there around you they barely cus because they know your against it because some of the bittys, like blue, are to innocent or have no tolerance to hear it.

Boys! Language! You said pinching there cheek bones.

Error tried to get away since he has that phobia.

While fell looked as if he was secretly enjoying it.

Your pov

The boys were at it again with yelling at each other, fell always seems to yell at everyone. Sigh. Why can't he get along like most of them or just coexist quietly, till some extent, like nightmare.

My laptop binged and I herd a incoming call sound from it.
I didnt want to show my parent let alone explain that there are some tinny skeletons living with me. I grabbed fell and put him in my pocket and was about to tell error to go somewhere else or id do the same, but when he saw what I did to fell he was already gone.

I clicked on the pick up button.

Y/n! Sweety! How are you! We miss you!

Heh I'm good mom! I'm just as good as I normally am.

Hey kiddo! What you been up to!?

You mean besides existing?

Yes I mean besides existing.........wait.....was that a pun?

My dad's and Mom's job was a paleontologist job. So, yah why not make some puns?

(Wait there's a bigger irony to this, can you guess?)

Lol, you guessed it dad, I'm just thrilled you caught such a fast ball.

Har har, just because I'm old didn't mean I can't catch a pun or two being thrown by my counterpart.

Heh

Well I'm glad you remembered to call us!

Mom.....you called me. And yes I was about to.

IS Y/N TALKING TO SOMEONE!

Oh crap blue is coming over. What do I do!

Hunny? Do you have someone over? And this late at night?

And why did it sound like a male! Dad glared at me through the screen.

It's just my anime!

But why did it have your name in it? I thought your name was unique.

Dad. Y/n isn't a unique name it's actually pretty common.

Well could you turn it down?

Sure! Hold on the remote is over there somewhere.

Blue was about to jump in front on the screen but before he could I grabbed him and pushed him into my pocket. I got up and moved over to the group of bittys in front of the coffee table.