Chapter 8

Taehyung's pov

"And now I am here. In front of you".
I said. I finished my story and looked at him. He was looking down. After few seconds of silence ,he said

"Ik tae. Hoseok was Soo wrong at his place and deserve a punishment for what he did. But I think, you should talk to him. Specially about your mother's case" he said

"There's nothing to talk about jungkook. Everything is Crystal clear. Now you can leave. Hoseok is my business and I will do whatever I want to him. You can leave now" I said and he just sighed and nodded. He left the room.
I leaned back to my chair. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I loved you hoseok. But I was just a game for you. Now see, how I m going to play with you, the same way you did years ago." I said and smirked.

"I m feeling needy rn" I said. But I have a lot of work pending. First I will complete this and then go to hoseok.

Jungkook's pov

I know hoseok did wrong with tae years ago. But I think something is missing here. Like, is it true that it was hoseok who killed his mother and burnt his cafe? And was hoseok really that heartless back then?
Whatever it was, but it's still one sided story. I have to know hoseok's side story too.

I thought all of this and headed towards taehyung's room.
"First I have to become friends with him" I thought and stood there for a while. "Taehyung will kill me if he came to know that I was with hoseok" I mumbled. But I know he is not going to come out of his office before 7 pm, because that bitch is work holic as hell. So I m safe!(good Job jungkook good job😌) I thought and patted my own shoulder.

I open the door slowly and saw, hoseok was quietly resting on the bed. I shut the door and he immediately looked towards my direction. He become scared and immediately stood up from the bed. It actually made me a little sad that how scared he is at this moment that he can't trust anyone here now.

"Hey! Dont be scared! I am just here to talk with you" I said and he looked at me suspiciously. He glared at me cutely and I literally went awwwwwwwwwww in my mind. I slapped myself mentally and walked towards him. I sat on the bed and he also sat in the corner of the bed.

"So. I know I am not allowed to talk to you. But I want to talk to you. You seems innocent to me and I wanted to become friends with you" I said and he just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh wait." I said and handed him my phone. "You can talk to me by typing in this. You can't find any kind of paper in this house. Not even in taehyung's office. Bcz they can be use as means of communication by our enemies or any spy. And all the phones are checked here, by our teams so no one can actually contact our opponents. Except mine and some of our friends phones" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. He typed something in my phone and showed to me
"Is taehyung this strict?!" He said and I giggled. "Yaa. He is Soo strict. Even I am scared of him sometimes. Except two people. You will meet them soon" I said and he looked down.
He again typed something in phone and showed to me
"Why you want to become my friend? Don't you hate me?" He said and I looked at him.
"No hoseok. I don't hate you. I just want to become your friend. Bcz you seem innocent to me" I said and he typed something again.
"And what if I m not innocent?" He said and looked down.
"I don't care hoseok. I know whatever you did to tae in past, you feel bad for it. But definitely you didn't deserve all of this whatever taehyung doing to you right now. You both need to talk but he is too stubborn to do this. He is just blinded by revenge. You just have to wait for him to realise that he is doing wrong." I said and he looked down. He nodded and typed something in my phone again.

"You are actually good kookie" he said. And I blushed at the nickname. He called me kookie. I smiled slightly and said "you can trust on me hoseok. But don't tell taehyung anything. Or he will kill me" I said and he immediately nodded. He is really Soo cute.
"Can I call you hobi? If you don't mind?" I asked. He looked at me for few seconds and nodded. I felt so happy that he didn't denied my request.
"Okie hobi. So I think I should go now. I will daily come to you at 3 and leave at 5. Okie?" I said and he nodded. He gave me my phone back and waved a bye to me.
I also said bye to him and left the room.

"He is actually so cute" I Mumbled and left for my room.

Taehyung's pov

It's 8 pm now and I was still working. This particular gang is getting on my nerves. Evidences provided by my gang members are not enough to know who's the actual leader of this gang is. I want to demolish this gang as soon as possible bcz after that, I will the biggest and ruthleist mafia king of dark world. Plus I can close all the human trafficking they are doing, and fake medicines trafficking. They already destroyed a lot of lives, and I cannot let them destroy more.

I thought all of these and sighed heavily.
"I want to relieve my stress now" I said. And soon smirked.
"Hoseok. Wait for me sweetheart. I m coming" I said.
I headed towards my room and opened its door. But he wasn't there.
"I told him not to leave room. He really like to test my patience." I mumbled. I felt someone grabbed the Hem of my sleeve. I was about to punch the person as I thought it was some of my enemy. But when I looked around, it was non other than hoseok. He closed his eyes bcz of fear as he thought that I was about to hit him.

"Why you left the room? Didn't I told you not to leave until I myself allow you" I asked and he looked at me. He tried to say something.
Soon I realised what he is saying. Dinner is ready. Oh yeah. I totally forgot about it.

"Ok. I am coming. Call jungkook too" I said and went to freshen up.

After few minutes, I came to the kitchen and saw hoseok and jungkook was sitting beside each other. They both were giggling and talking silently. I glared at them and sat in front of them gaining both of their attention.
"What are you both giggling at?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just showing some  BTS memes to hob- hoseok. Nothing else" he said and i glared at him.

Hoseok served us the dinner.
"Sit here. " I said patting at my thigh.
Indicating him to sit on my lap again. I like to see him suffering.
(AN:- you don't like to see him suffer. Your taeconda is just 24*7 horny😂)
He sighed and sat on my lap. I pulled him close to me by his waist.
"Now eat." I said and he just nodded.
Jungkook was looking at both of us with an unknown emotion. I frowned at his behavior. But I shrugged it off and started to eat my own meal.

"Wait for me in bedroom. I am coming in 5 minutes" I said and hoseok nodded and left the kitchen.

I entered my room and saw hoseok laying on my bed. His eyes is close. I thought he already slept.
I went close to him and looked at his face.
I was looking at his face when he suddenly opened his eyes. He looked in my eyes but soon, his eyes widened.

 He looked in my eyes but soon, his eyes widened

He backed away from me. I think he is thinking that I m going to do something with him. Well yes. I was. But now I m too tired to do anything.

I pulled him towards me and hugged him to my chest. He stayed still while breathing heavily.

"Sleep now. Daddy will play with you tommorow." I said and closed my eyes.

(Little heart attack for y'all💀💀💀)