chapter 27

Taehyung's pov

Finally I got the msg for which I was waiting from ever since I woke up.

Friday, 11:00 am

..._ .. . ._ _

Glad talking to you again kim taehyung. Hopefully, you are getting good sleep these days. Well, you know what, as hobi's voice came back now, whenever I make love with him, his moans and screams are like music to my ears. One day, I will definitely send them to you dear old friend.
..._ .. . ._ _

This is all he wrote and now my eyes are red bcz of anger. I fuckin wanna kill him and his boss now.
But now, just look at the words and complete that sentence.

"L from hopefully, e from sleep, a from days, d from day, e from definitely and r from dear."

"Your close friend is real skullhead leader"

The sentence said. Fuck it. I knew that it's gonna be like this. Just fuck fuck fuck. It means, I m having a snake in between my friends. But who could it be? Who? Suga hyung? Jin hyung? Jungkook? Jimin? Or namjoon hyung? I really can't just go to them and ask that who's snake here. But they all are in my sus list. Like they all are just too close to hobi and never, except jungkook, provided any info about hobi to me. But now, I have to keep an eye on all of them.

I sighed and decided to go out in park for some fresh air.

As I was roaming in park, I thought of resting for a while on a bench. After few minutes, a man came and sat beside me.
I ignored him and closed my eyes.

"I wish I could be able to save all my loved ones" he said. I looked at him in confusion. Why he is saying this to me? I thought.
"This world is full of backstabbers. We shouldn't trust on anyone." He again said. Soon I noticed that skullhead logo ring on his finger, which jungkook actually showed to me.

I looked at his face immediately and recognized him. He pulled his mask below for a sec and again covered his face. It was non other than Jackson. I was about to say something when I realised that he was actually talking to me secretly. It means he is having a spy microphone on his body. I know most mafias do this with those whom they keep as captive or whom they don't trust. He stood up and left from there.

After he left, I thought about what he said to me.

"I wish I could be able to save all my loved ones". It means. Whoever he loves right now, they all are his boss's captives.
"This world is full of backstabbers. We shouldn't trust on anyone" I thought about this. And here, he was talking about those hidden words in the msgs which he sent to me. And if I connect both of these informations. The conclusion is,
"His family or any loved one is kept as his boss's captive and that boss is actually non other than one of my friend" I thought. As I thought about this, my heart broke in million of pieces. I trusted all of them. But now, I can't trust on any of them. As now I know, one of them is an imposter.

"Now I have to keep an eye on all of them. And I can't even show or talk about those msgs to any of them" I said.
"But why? Why that person did this to me? Why?" I said, hanging my head low.

"Stay strong taehyung. You have to find hobi as soon as possible. " I said and headed towards my mansion.

As I reached home, I got another msg from unknown number.