Chapter 7: Olivia

AN: we are just going to start this one off with a bang lol.

Harry bent me slowly onto the kitchen table, kissing down my back as he did. I could feel my legs trembling underneath me as he moved his fingers in and out of me, curving them so they hit my sensitive spot as he did.

He pressed his lips to my ear whispering, "I love you Margarita. I want you so badly."

I gasped as he slipped his fingers out of me, watching from the corner of my eye as he brought his fingers to his mouth tasting me. His eyes were dark, barley any green left, and he was being passionate with me in a new way today.

He moved to stand behind me, and I felt as he rubbed his tip against my opening before slipping in slowly. I moaned, as he pushed himself in, moving in and out of me slowly, his hand digging into my hips as he did.

"Fuck." I heard him say, he pushed himself deeper, sliding his hand up my back, tangling his fingers in my hair, pulling me up off the table as his pace began to quicken. He pulled me back so I was standing up, my back arching against him.

He moaned into my ear, and I felt my legs give out slightly. We both quickly caught me, my hand on the table and his other arm around my body, his hand around my breast.

I couldn't handle the sensation growing in my lower stomach anymore, every inch of my body weak against my need to come undone.

"Harry." I breathed out, constantly repeating his name until I reached my high, my hands moving off the table and reaching up and back to grab onto his neck, but he didn't stop. He kept moving in and out of me, holding me up with both his arms now, my mouth just slightly open, the pleasure too strong to allow any sound to leave my body.

He began to groan louder, his body slightly trembling, until he came. I felt him release inside of me, and small moans finally were able to escape from me. I let my hands come down to meet the table again, to help stabilize us as he slowly slipped out of me, both of us moaning at the sensation.

He kissed along my shoulders softly, his breath heavy against me. I swallowed , calming myself down, "Harry, that was, mmm."

He chuckled softly, still placing kisses along my shoulders, "Mmmm, mhm."

I turned myself around and reached up kissing him softly, "I love you, Harold." I said against his lips.

"How much baby?" He teased, kissing my nose.

"Enough." I teased back and he kissed my neck softly.

"I love you too baby." He smiled.

I rested my cheek against his chest as he held me, and whispered, "We really need to stop having sex without a condom. Even with me on birth control, we've been to careless with it."

"I know. It's just feels—I know." I interrupted kissing his chest softly.

He kissed the top of my head and chuckled, "But I know you are right. I'll be more responsible about that."

"Thank you baby. Now, we should probably clean up here before Becca gets home and decides to have lunch on this table."

We both started cracking up and he held my face towards him, kissing me one final time.

After I used the restroom, I slipped on his shirt and my yoga shorts, cleaning the kitchen table as he went to shower. I finished cleaning everything and began putting away dishes from the night before when I heard Harry's phone going off on the breakfast nook. I peeked over at it, and it was Jeff. I bit my lip deciding to wait until Harry was done showering.

I kept putting dishes away and the phone rang again. I quickly walked over, and when I saw Jeff's name again, I swallowed hard before picking it up and answering.

"Hey Jeff, it's Maggie. Harry's in the shower."

"Have either of you seen it?" He asked, his voice angry.

"Seen what?" I felt my heart beat fast as I pulled a chair out, sitting at the table.

"What's your number?" I quickly said it and soon I had a text from him, an interview by Olivia, with the title "Harry Styles Unfaithful During Our Relationship."

"What the fuck?" I heard myself say.

"She breached the contract, she was notified of you all in London with pictures, and this is her response."

I felt myself breath heavy as I read the article, mentioning that she believed the affair was with someone Harry grew close to while on tour.

"Did you read this? It's like she knew what our story was going to be." I practically yelled at Jeff as Harry walked back out to where I was.

"Maggie, what's wrong? What's going on?" Harry said rushing over.

I held my phone out to him, and shook my head. I couldn't bare to look at him as he read the article. I for a moment forgot Jeff was on the phone, and handed him that one as well.

"Jeff what the fuck is this? How didn't you stop this?" Harry yelled.

Becca walked in and threw her bag on the floor, "Did you see what the little bitch is saying? The fans aren't buying it by the way, most are pissed. She has something fucking nerve."

"Jeff, what are we going to do? I want a response now. I want my originally story out. Now!" He yelled into the phone.

I got up quickly, feeling overwhelmed, putting on my slides quickly and heading towards the front door, Harry grabbed my arm and I pulled away, "Harry. Please. I need air." He gave me a quick nod and let me go. I quickly walked out and took in a hard breath as the chilled air outside hit me. I realized I didn't have my phone but, I didn't care. I walked in the direction of the town and didn't look back.