forget me not 🌙 drunkhoon

written by: drunkhoonANGELpark sunghoon

ANGEL
park sunghoon

--⋆🌫⋆--

An angel.

Blond-silver hair, flying gracefully in the wind. An image of pure elegance.

A delightful sight to see as you walked passed the park.

His wings tucked elegantly on his back, hidden behind his white blouse. He looked exactly like a prince.

Haneul stopped walking to gawk at the figure staring into the sky.

"I wonder who he might be." She pondered, trying to get a better look at his face.

His jawline was sharp enough to pierce through anything and his face was as white as his blouse. The boy's right hand held two breathtaking bluebell flowers.

"Stop staring and sit down." The angel patted the space next to him and turned back around. She walked over, feeling more insecure than ever and sat down.

They didn't talk for a good while.

"It was you." He remarked shortly after the moments of silence. She hadn't seen his face properly because he was facing upwards but his voice sounded light and elegant.

"It was me?"

"You. Jang Haneul. You don't remember me do you? It's alright, you were young."

Silence filled the park again.

Haneul took this moment to think about what he meant. She thought that if she thought hard enough, she might remember what he was talking about.

"Is there any way for me to remember it?" She asked, turning towards him, greeted yet again by his angelic side view.

"Yes. But it's risky." The boy still didn't look at her. Haneul wondered what was so good about his face that was worth hiding from her.

"I'll do it. As long as I don't die in the process." She answered.

He was silent for a moment.

"You won't. If you're lucky." He muttered the last part.

He stood up now. His hand was still tightly clutching the flowers.

"Let's do it." Haneul looked determined as she stood up and faced him, finally getting a good look at his face. He was as elegant as she had imagined him. His face screamed angelic and his blond hair complemented that. His dark brown orbs stared into her eyes and his full face seemed to be perfectly made by God. The angel's face was naturally cold but his cherry red lips enhanced his facial features. He looked familiar.

He walked towards her and bent down to her height. He looked at her, trying to figure out her emotions. After a while, his face broke out into a teasing grin.

"You aren't actually taking this seriously, are you?" He asked.

Haneul wasn't fazed.

"Why shouldn't I? You told me that there was a way for me to remember you. I suppose you didn't just say that because of nothing."

"So you'd risk your life to remember a useless memory?"

"Yes."

"And why is that?"

"Nobody likes being forgotten. I'd rather die and live in peace with the feeling that I recognise you, than live and feel bad that I didn't remember you."

The boy stared at her.

"Also," She added, "It's rude not to introduce yourself when you start a conversation like that. You know my name but is it forbidden for me to know yours?"

His dark orbs bored holes into her heart making her feel a little bit uneasy.

Finally, he stood up straight.

"Sunghoon. My name is Park Sunghoon." His signature proud grin danced around his face.

Haneul felt a wave of memorabilia rush past her as he stated his name.

Brushing the fact away, she got Sunghoon to explain how dangerous it was.

"In conclusion, if you can't get out of the sleep that I will put you in, that will lead you to death." He concluded.

"So basically, you're going to put me to sleep, I'm going to have a nostalgia dream or whatever and then if I don't wake up I'll die."

"Exactly."

"Let's do it." She confirmed, feeling a little bit regretful of her decision.

"That's up to you. Now lie down." Sunghoon ordered.

Immediately following his instructions, Haneul layed down on the bed of grass.

"Close your eyes." He instructed.

Closing her eyes, Haneul expected to pass out immediately. But she didn't.

Then, suddenly, Sunghoon started singing.

"내 손 위에 놓인 듯이

내 우주를 통제했지

사람들의 마음까지

다 뻔해 보였지 yeah

진심 없는 미소면 모두 쉬웠던

내 작은 세상 위

너란 균열이" He started.

After a while, Haneul felt a wave of sleepiness rush over her. Soon, she was watching herself when she was younger.

Haneul saw a mountain overlooking a breathtaking waterfall. She saw a boy sitting alone with wings connected to his back. He was an angel. A tiny angel.

She walked over to him and immediately when he saw her, his face lit up.

"Hanni! You're back!" The boy engulfed her in a hug that she gladly returned.

After they had separated she sat next to him.

"Why did you wait for me for so long?" Haneul asked, patting the boy's dark hair lightly.

"I told you I would before you left. I also got you something." He squealed excitedly, picking up something next to him.

He handed her a forget-me-not flower.

"It's for you! It symbols true love. If I wasn't an angel I would've married you."

Haneul smiled.

"Don't worry! I promise I'll die quickly so that we can be together!"

They both giggled at her statement.

Everything faded and she woke up to a shocked Sunghoon standing over her.

"Hanni! You're awake." He grinned.

"I promised you that we would be together."

ANGEL OR DEVILOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara