Volume 5: Unlawful Outlanders

Once Jonathan Voltariot had finally reached the dojo, he was exhausted. Not only had the fight taken the wind out of his chest, but his head hurt from all of his calculated decisions. When he entered the door, he was met by Yuki, who stood still before leaning in to hug the prince. She had a worried look on her face, which was a surprise to Jonathan, but a surprise that wouldn't last long at all. She looked at the scratches and bruises on his body, before she chuckled and shrugged. As she began walking away she turned her head to Jonathan.

"I take it your friend didn't convince you?"

He chuckled, placing his hand on his head.

"Yeah, he didn't expect me to be good at convincing people either. But I pulled through."

She looked at him and smiled, before leaving to go to her room. In the other room, a nurse had finished looking over Jaiden and Pyra. She was cleaning the beds they had both stayed in, humming a tune. Jonathan was surprised at the two not being there. He shrugged it off and went into the lounge. After a few seconds, Yuki walked into the lounge.

"Masusan Voltariot, The Grandmaster gave us new uniforms today. He said since we're heading on a new mission, we might need some clothes that feel a bit more comfortable for our travels. It should be laying on your bed."

Jonathan got up from his chair, before stretching and yawning.

"Thanks Yuki, I appreciate it. Where are the others now?"

She walked toward the door, leaving the lounge.

"Masushi Wight is in my room getting ready. I have no clue about Masuroku Steely though."

As Yuki left the room, Jonathan nodded his head. A thought entered his mind as he shouted to the girl, who had already left the room.

"Hey! One last thing! What's the new mission?"

Yuki stepped back in, with a serious look on her face.

"As far as the Outsands goes, we don't know if that's still our destination. But the Grandmaster isn't answering any questions. Honestly, I'm not too sure of it. But I do know that Yang has his reasons for what he does."

Jonathan hardly noticed the black gi that Yuki had put on. He assumed that it was the uniform he would be putting on in a few minutes. It was a soft black color, with light blue tints around the edges and folds, likely to match her Cryo-kinetic Crysenergy. So he guessed that his would be a darker shade of blue. Sure enough, as he walked into him and Jaiden's room, there it was, a black gi with dark blue highlights around the folds and edges. He looked over to Jaiden's bed, which had no uniform on it.

"I guess he's all healed up. Didn't take him long to get back into his habits at all. That guy has a work ethic I wish I had.."

The Prince removed his gear, laying his late mother's sword under the bed. He layed Jaiden's hood on his bed, patting it. In the other room, Pyralyn and Yuki were discussing the whereabouts of Jaiden. Pyra was already dressed, her gi having red highlights in its folds.

"I take it the red highlights are supposed to match my Crysenergy?"

Yuki tugged on the blue fold at the top of her gi.

"Yeah, after you and Jaiden went on your little trip, Milo reported the information you two had given him. He mentioned something about you being a pyro-kinetic to the Grandmaster, so that's probably the reason your gi is like that."

Pyralyn's wings twitched with curiosity.

"What color was Jaiden's?"

Yuki stood there, confused.