Geography And More!

The world of Tezerra is divided up into many different locations and Sectors. Each place has its own strange properties and celestial background. This is just a brief description of each major location, as well as a complete world map!(at the bottom)

This is a completely optional read, but is here for those who want to build their own works off of this story! I'm placing this where I have in the story because by now you've explored most of what Yamigawa has to offer! From here on we're not going to see too many new places, and I would say that right now you are a good half through the first major arc of the story.

Locations and Geography

The Village Of Sector Four. (Active)

The Sector Four village suffers from poverty, and is a huge blacksmithing scene. The market is tense, and competitive. Fishing takes a large role in the city as well, as it rests on the edge of Tezerra's biggest continent. It's also home to Houtouchi mountain, a strange mountain with an ancient cave that was once active thousands of years ago.

Shohorre.(Active)

Shohorre is the royal kingdom of the Voltariot family. It is home to some of Tezerra's most intelligent professors, and most talented fighters. Though the kingdom spends a lot of their time dealing in foreign affairs and conflict. However, Shohorre is often regarded as a very romantic visit, as florists have a large role in keeping the place looking nice, as well as being one of the more successful jobs to have.

Perolia.(Active)

Perolia is one of the most long standing cities of Tezerra, with a large celestial background, and has a unique race of people who have traits of animals. Perolians suffer many forms of oppression from surrounding Sectors. Perolia itself sits deep inside a large crater, caused by an unknown explosion thousands of years ago during the first celestial war.

Fuyunotori(Active)

Fuyunotori is a royal kingdom under oppression. Their royal family was wiped out years ago, and is now under rule by the Phoenix Clan. Fuyu is home to a railway that extends out into Shohorre, and the Midknight's land. Fuyu is mysteriously covered in snow, but many believe it's because of the history of celestial energy being passed down the royal family, but none of the family members are alive today, which makes many people question the authenticity of this theory.

The Atlas. (Inactive)

The Atlas is the largest temple in all of Tezerra. It's said to be built by Yamigawa himself, and was home to the Eternals race. Eternals are beings that have infinite lifespans, and can only die by disease or murder. Nobody knows why, but the Atlas has been empty and abandoned ever since the first celestial war, and has no trace of the Eternals that once ruled it. It is also home to the extinct race of the Crowh, time traveling humanoids who use the Atlas to rewind time and orchestrate meetings.

The Outsands. (Active)

Sometimes referred to as the Outlands, the Outsands is a place home to no laws or form of government. Many rogue groups and criminals hide in this land. It's a desert, so water and fertile soil is scarce. It's also home to the largest fighting scene in all of Tezerra, though many fear going to the arena, as many deaths occur there, not including the actual competitors.

The Midknight's Land.(Active)

The Midknight's Land is the most technologically advanced city in Tezerra. It runs on zero celestial energy, and is fueled by gasses and the natural elements. The Military Organization of the Kazemasa deal with them in trade on many occasions, but don't produce technology fast enough for it to be a reliable form of income for the city's poor financial state.

The Spirit Forest. (Active)

The Spirit Forest is home to many ancient temples, and Tezerra's largest river. They have a heavy practice of religion, and believe in the forest, and refuse almost all forms of technology. They have the largest prison in Tezerra, and it's held by magic.

Gustland.(Active)

Gustland is the land of wind. Their old land was said to have once been held in the sky by their celestial's power alone. But now, the island sits above the city as decoration. Tezerra is home to many cities, but very few come close to the Midknight's land. Gustland is one of those few. It holds many technologies powered by elemental energy. Their ruler has been inconsistent with time, but their army and tech still stand strong.

Ovana. (Active)

Ovana is one of the more impoverished lands. Similar to Perolia in structure, but vastly different in values and politics. Ovana specializes in the art of potion making, and poison. This makes them a large spot for the trade and selling of their many magical inventions.

Metoli(Terminated)

Metoli was once the land of steel. They specialized in the craft of many kinds of blacksmithing arts. It wasn't until their termination by the criminal organization of the Kazemasa, that blacksmithing would be a wise thing to specialize in. The village of Sector Four gained its popularity from capitalizing off of Metoli's lost market.

Valkyrie Meadow(Terminated)

Nobody knows what happened to the Valkyrie Meadow. It was said to have once been ruled by the ancient race of Valkyries, who were strong warrior people with wings on their head, and the ability to fly. But one day, the entire island, alongside its runes and land, were destroyed. Some say that the land never even existed in this realm, and some say that it was simply just land used for roughhousing when Celestials got bored.

Guitier. (Active)

Guitier is the entertainment nation, and has the largest population of ships and sailors. It's home to many royal families that specialize in entertainment and circus-like business. Their primary ruler are the Cast'ro family, who rule over the court and performing arts of the nation.

Verwelt. (Active)

Verwelt is the dilapidated ruins of a once thriving nation. Their ruler specialized in the mining of nuclear rocks and substances, which eventually led to a highly radiated hazard that would put many citizens in the ground. Leigheas, otherwise known as "The Raven '' was once the Prince of the nation, and aspires to restore the nation to its former glory.

KazeKari(Active)

The once beautiful land of another society. This land has been eviscerated down to the charred stone of the earth that it once was. It now serves as the primary operating ground of the Kazemasa. 

                                                                                    WorldMap of Tezerra:

Green checks mark currently active locations and regions, and red ones mark termination.