Set

This one is Natalia and Maya
1.3k words

Natalia's Pov
I woke up to the sun shining through my window i looked at my clock and it was 7 am i rolled over to snuggle up next to maya god she was just the most adorable thing ever. I gave her a kiss on the forehead "good morning baby" a raspy voice said. i love her morning voice gosh it's the cutest. "good morning love" i replied.

"we have to get up soon, we have to go to set princess" i told her. she groaned when i was getting up she pulled me down and got on top of me and tackled me with kisses god i love when she does this. she had her hands on my waist and my hands snaked around her neck. when she finally let me go, we started to head to the bathroom to get ready. "hey nat" "yes maya" "i love you" "i love you more" she absolutely hates when i say i love her more she gets mad, i think it's adorable tho so i say it just to get on her nerves.

When I got into the bathroom i got undressed out of my pjs  to get changed into my work clothes since i showerd last night. Maya came around the corner and when she saw me her jaw dropped "what?" i asked i was actually curious i thought something was wrong "your so hot baby" she replied. god her voice gets me so turned on. "keep that up and you might get lucky" i said with a wink. i put my black lacey bra with matching underwear. i put on mayas t-shirt, then i put on some short jean shorts. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun. Maya dosent like me wearing them she claims it distracts her. When i walked out of the bathroom i went to my vanity and maya walked right behind me and wrapped her hands around my waist. "you know those shorts turn me on love" she whispered in my ear. "why do you think i wore them" i whispered back. she turned me around and said "giving me attitude? mommy will just have to give you a punishment" fuck did she know how to turn me on. i just walked away and pretended it didn't bother me. i walked to the kitchen to make a smoothie. when i was done i put in in my favorite cup.

i grabbed my keys and sunglasses then I called down maya and told her we need to get going. She yelled back and told me ok. She came into the kitchen and gave me and kiss before we both walked out. we intertwined our fingers and started to walk down the hall. we got to the car and i got in the drivers seat. "shit i forgot something" maya said. "ugh what" i said annoyed. "this" she looked at me and kissed me (this part can get a little spicy so if you don't like that then scroll but it's not smut) it quickly turned out into a make out session she slid her hand under my shirt, she slid her hand to rest on my breast i moaned into her mouth at the touch. god the things she does to me. she took her hand away and stopped kissing me. she just sat there like nothing happened. I acted like i didn't bother me and just started to drive to set. When we arrived she always does this thing any time we went anywhere. She had to sprint over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I thought it was the cutest things ever when she opened the door she intertwined our fingers and we started to head towards our trailer. We didn't have much to do today we just had table reads.

after we put our stuff down in the trailer we headed down the the main building we're we do out table reads. Me and Maya sat right next to each other of course. The duffers handed us our script. I always have to look it over and highlight my parts so i can remember them. it helps me a lot more. Maya can just remember i don't know how i guess her dad taught her well. Anyways we started reading our script out loud and i felt Mayas hand slip up my thigh she kept getting closer and closer to my yk. I gave her the 'wait' eyes but she didn't listen. she finally got to inner thigh she slid her pinky in my shorts and in my underwear her cold pinky ran across my clit. no matter how good this felt and no matter how much i wanted to scream her name in pleasure i had to stay focused. she kept running her finger up and down and gosh did it feel good.

It was her turn to read and she read amazingly i have no idea how a human can have such a calming voice. she looked at me with 'i want you eyes' and god i love those eyes but it was almost time to go anyways so i ignored her.

~time skip 30 minutes later~ (sorry i'm lazy)

(SMUT WARNING) We got into our apartment and she picked me up and slammed me against the wall. i wrapped my legs around her waist she stared kissing my neck. "it's time for your punishment love" she whispered in her raspy voice. i loved it when she was rough and she knew that. She carried me the bedroom and shut the door behind us.She was still kissing me and she forced her tongue in my mouth. She took off my shirt and shorts aggressively but gentle she was so good at making sure i was ok and very sexy but gentle. She unclipped my bra with one hand. She started to kiss down my jaw to my collar bone to my neck then down to my breasts.

She licked my nipple and a moaned in pleasure. I love the way she makes me feel. "mommy- i need- your- fingers-." i managed to get out. "you don't get to tell me what to do love this is your punishment" she said with a smirk. She kissed down my stomach and got to my panties she took them off. She placed a kiss on my pussy then took her thumb and runned it over my clit. "fuck maya" i moaned. "you like that?" she asked. "yes so fucking much" i replied. she then slid her index finger inside of me without a warning. I moaned so loud i'm pretty sure the neighbors heard. she was going a pretty fast pace and god do i love that. while her finger was still inside me she was hovering above my face and started to kiss me i moaned into her mouth.

She took those moans as a encouragement and shoved two more fingers in me. i was on the top of the world. i could feel my body tense up. "i'm almost there" i said in between moans. I finally let it out. Maya looked up at me while she took her fingers out. She put all three of them in her mouth and licked them clean. I laid there in awe watching her.

She helped me put some pjs on and we laid there in bed. She was the big spoon. "i love you nat" she whispered while she kissed my neck. "i love you maya" i whispered back then we fell asleep in each others arms.

Soooo how did y'all like it? should i do more? i would love some requests!! I hope y'all have an amazing dayyyyy!!!!!

Ronance one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें