Sexting

Mayas POV

Nat has been on a business trip all week, but gosh do I miss her. She gets back on Monday but I can't wait that long I miss her so much.  I miss her touch, her warmth, and most of all her kisses. I'm also so horny i don't know what to do anymore. 

Maya: Hey baby! I miss you more than ever!! What are you doing?

Nat: Hi darling, I miss you so much too I'm so glad I get to come home soon. I just got back to my hotel room. What about you love?

Maya: Thinking about you

Maya: And wishing i had you here laying in bed with me.

Maya: I just miss being close to you.

Nat: I want to be with you so bad baby. 

Maya: What do you miss about me?

Nat: I miss your touch.

Maya: Is that all?

Nat: Nope not at all.

Nat: I miss waking up next to you 

Nat: i miss keeping you up all night

Maya: Me too. I wish i could touch you right now.

Nat: hmm how exactly?

My breath hitched. My heart was beating. I missed her more than i can imagine. I moved to a more comfortable e position, and switched off the lamp next to me. Her words drive me crazy and i know she knows it. 

Maya: Any way you want me too baby. I need you so bad Nat. Ill give you whatever you want. I want to stay up all night fucking you from behind until you cant take me anymore. I want to make you come. 

Nat: Shit 

Maya: You like that dont you darling

Nat: Yes love 

Maya: What part?

Nat: All of it please keep going babe.

Maya: Are you hands to busy to text me back love?

Nat: Maybe 

Maya: hahaha okay darling 

Maya: I want to make you scream. I want you to scream my name while you come. I want to taste you, and work you up with my tongue until your dripping for me. I want you to come in my mouth and say my name while you come. If you can. 

Maya: I wonder how many times ill be able to feel you clenching around my tongue before your begging for my fingers. I want to hold a vibrator up to your clit while I'm fucking you with my fingers.

Maya: Are you doing okay over there dear?

Nat: Yes fuck maya please keep going. 

Maya: I want to fuck you with my strap until you cant stand up anymore. if i was there right now who knows the things I would do to you. I get so turned on hearing you moan my name and calling me daddy. I love looking at your swollen clit while I'm eating you out. I want to tie you to the bed and fuck you senselessly. 

Maya: How are you doing over there love?

Maya: oh sorry i forgot you where busy. 

Nat: Oh my fucking gosh maya. You drive me crazy. 

Maya: Sorry baby its my talent 

Nat: Now come unlock the door before i break in. 

When i read that i sprinted to the door as fast a i can. I opend  the door and wrapped Nat up in a tight emprise. "Nat! I thought you weren't coming back until Monday?" "I thought i surprise you"

I pulled her inside and shut the door. I slammed her against the wall and started to kiss her. I moved along her jawline to her neck. "mmm" she moaned. I slid off her shirt and her bra. I took off her jeans along her her panties. I started to suck on her nipple. "Oh fuck maya i missed you so much" I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen counter. I kissed down her body and when i got to her centre I licked her clit. 

"Fuck baby" I teased her with my tongue and took her moans as encouragement. "You like that baby don't you." "Fuck yes maya" I Stuck my tongue in her and searched for her g-spot. Im guessing i found it because of the noises she was making. "Shit im close maya" I took my tongue out and quickyly replaced it with 3 fingers, "AHH" she screamed. i could feel her clench around my fingers. "Yes maya, Im coming" I pulled my fingers out and stuck them in my mouth. I licked them clean.

"Are you ok baby?" "yes maya im more than ok" I carried her to our room and cuddled up with her. "I love you so much Nat." "I love you more maya" 

HEYYYYYY YA'LL!!! Im backkkk. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if i made and spelling mistakesss.