My Therapist

Ok so Robin is Nancy and Steve's sex therapist (y'all ik this sounds weird i saw this in another story and wanted to write it) but Nancy ends up wanting Robin more than Steve. SMUT WARNING!  1.3k words 

Nancy's POV

Me and Steve's relationship was a bit off. I haven't been enjoying our alone time together or wanting him lately. "you know what we should do Nance" Steve asked "What?"  I replied annoyed. "We should go to a sex therapist." He said seriously. " What the actual fuck Steve" i yelled. "what you haven't been enjoying it as much and I've noticed you have faked your orgasms i just want you to be happy" he replied. Well maybe if you actually enjoyed the things i liked then i would enjoy it. "fine Steve i guess we could try" i said. "great ill get us a appointment with the best" he replied happily. It was the next morning and it was 7 am i woke up and started getting ready for our appointment. 

We got in the car and headed there. We went in the waiting room, we waited and waited till our names ere called. "Steve and Nancy" the front office person said. We headed in to the Therapist's office, and omg was she hot. She had a black suit with a white under shirt, her short hair was perfectly styled, and you could see her lacey bra peek out at the top. Something Steve didn't know was that i was Bi. I didn't tell him because i thought he would be mad. She was staring at me and i caught her looking me up and down. Me and Steve sat down and he put his hand on my thigh.  "Hi I'm Robin Buckley i will be y 'all's therapist today" She said so gracefully, her voice was so raspy i was already getting wet just listening to her. "so what brought yall in here today?" She asked. "Um so me and Nancy haven't been connecting as much as we used too, ive noticed she has been not enjoying it as much as me." He said. "i see" she said. "um Steve do you mind sitting in the waiting room for me so i can talk with her in peace." She said. "sure" he said. She walked him to the door we he walked out she shut it the locked it. 

"don't worry sweetheart no one can hear us, this room is sound proof" she said with a smirk. "so love tell me what you want" she said again. "um i don't really know he just doesn't enjoy the things i like" i said, i was nervous i was looking into my lap. "look at me sweetheart" i looked up at her. "i know you like to be told what to do, you want him to tie you up and punish you for all the bad things you have done" she said looking at me. I was getting so wet at her words. "you want to get spanked so hard you have a bruise, don't you?" she asked me. "ye- yes ma'am" shit why did i stutter. "why are you stuttering my love?" she asked while she sat really close to me. "i don't know" i said i looked back in my lap. she took two fingers and placed them on my chin, she raised my head up with her fingers and made me look at her. "don't look away from me Nancy, i know you want to be pleased" she said. i got very flustered and i know she could tell. "if you want i could show you want you want" i got even more flustered. she handed me her business card and winked. "that's all for today my dear, think on it ill be here" she said as she got up and walked me to the door. She unlocked it and led me out the door. She waved at us and we left.

"what did y'all talk about?" Steve asked "oh nothing really" i said nervously. We got back to the house and we got ready for bed. i was incredibly horny at Robins words i needed to be pleased. We got into bed and Steve fell asleep almost instantly. I couldn't fall asleep, i kept thinking about robin and what she said. I got up and grabbed her business card out of my purse. I called the number that was on it. "Hello" a very raspy voice said. "Hey this is Nancy from a few hours ago, i want to take you up on your offer" I replied to her. "ok sounds good I'm gonna send you something" she said. "alright" i relied after she hung up and i heard a ding on my phone. She texted me her address. I put on my sexiest lingerie and grabbed my black robe and purse then headed out the door. I got to her house and knocked on the door.  she answered and god was she wearing the hottest outfit. "hey my love" she said in the most raspiest voice ever. "hey" she moved aside so i could walk in. Her house was huge and it was nicely decorated. she stepped closer to me and put her hand on my cheek. "don't worry sweetheart,  mommy is right here" she leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. i should have felt guilty bust i just felt a rush of adrenaline. SPICY WARNING She place  her hands on my hips and lifted me up i wrapped my legs around her waist. We started making out , while we were making out she carried me to her bed room. She threw me down on her bed and took her shirt off. She had a beautiful body, she wasn't wearing bra so i got a beautiful view of her breast. "what are you looking at my dear" she said slightly laughing. "oh nothing" i said with a smirk. She took my shirt off and smirked, "lingerie my love, you must get punished now for a huge turn on" she said with the biggest smirk on her face. "ok mommy" she took off my panties and licked  my clit. "already wet for me huh?" she said "always" i said with a laugh. She took off my bra and kissed my nipple the went down my stomach and she looked up at me and smirked. 

She took her tongue and teased my entrance. i whined and moaned at her touch. "ple-please mommy i need you i will be good, i promise" i said so needy. she stuck her tongue in me without a warning. i moaned so loud i was craving someone to touch me. she swirled her tongue around in me. "ah yes robin right there pl please don't stop" she went in and out really fast and god did it feel good. my walls tightened and i was close. "I'm so close" i whined. she  went faster and faster. my walls tightened and i came all over her face. "you did so good my love" she said as she licked all my juices off of me. "tha- thank you" i said trying to catch my breath. She crawled up next to me and cuddled me. "you should sleep with me tonight" she said as she held me tighter. "i would love too" i forgot who steve was honestly, she made me feel way better than he ever did. she kissed me on the cheek. "goodnight sweetheart" her raspy voice said. "goodnight my love" i said back. After we headed to bed. 

A/N: so how did y'all like this chapter sorry its kinda of rushed. can please leave suggestion in the comments I'm kind of in a writers block right now.