085

Elena and the rest of the class walked through the doors of the Heights Alliance. "Alright, I'm making the cake for you, Kiri." Elena said. "I'll just have to get dressed and then I'll start making it." Elena told him, smiling as he nodded in excitement.

Katsuki went with her. They entered the elevator as Katsuki hung his backpack on one shoulder, his hand in his pocket. "Did you mean what you said back at Gym Gamma?" Elena asked, smirking at the thought of what he had said before. "Hm?" He asked, glancing at her.

"That I 'don't get to see any other dudes dick before I get to see yours.' Huh?" Elena asked smirking at him. His cheeks tinted red before he spoke. "Of course I did. You're my fucking girlfriend. But don't quote it like that!" He said, glaring at her. She laughed as they got up on her floor.

Katsuki followed her to her room. "You literally follow me everywhere. You really are a dog." Elena said, laughing at his flustered expression appearing on his face. "You're the only one I'd ever let call me that. Cause shit I would beat anyone else the fuck up." He said, watching as she unlocked her door.

"Simp." She mumbled and tossed her backpack and her uniform coat on her floor. Katsuki walked in and dropped onto her bed. He leaned against the headboard as he watched her look for her clothes in her closet. "Just wear some comfy ass sweat pants and my shirt. Easy." Katsuki said, putting his arm over his eyes.

Elena smiled as she grabbed her penguin slippers and tossed them in his face. "Buy those. I can order you some so we can match." Elena said as Katsuki grabbed the slippers.

"These are fucking hilarious." He said with a chuckle as he examined them before he put them down. Elena took her uniform off, looking in the mirror as she examined her upper body. "Have I lost weight?" She mumbled in question. She had noticed before when she put on her gym suit, that it was a little more loose.

She sighed as she stood in her bra and skirt. Her eyes widened when Katsuki hugged her from behind. "Does it matter how you look? Isn't it about being healthy?" He asked, looking at her in the mirror.

"You're working on eating properly, right? So don't sulk about it. You're beautiful." He said, rubbing his warm hand comfortingly on her sides before he kissed her head and went back to her bed. Elena got undressed and put on her sweatpants and Katsuki's shirt.

She was blushing slightly as she got dressed. Katsuki took notice of his shirt. "So that's where it went, huh?" He asked, making Elena chuckle as she nodded.

"Okay! Let's go, I want cake!" Elena said, smiling as she walked out of her room. "Alright. But I got to change as well, so come on." He said, grabbing her hand as they made their way to Katsuki's room.

Katsuki unlocked his door and walked in. Elena was quick to lay down on his bed as he swiftly got dressed.

She played with the penguin slippers on her feet as Katsuki looked at her through his mirror. He smirked before he walked over to her. Elena looked up from her slippers only to be met with Katsuki being close to her face. "Wh-" She began, only to be kissed by him.

Katsuki laid down on the bed and brought her up to sit on his lower abdomen, kissing her effortlessly. Elena parted from the kiss and looked at him, her lips slightly swollen. "What was that for?" She asked as she sat on his abdomen, her hands on his chest. "I don't know." He said, smirking at her before he put his index finger and thumb at her chin.

He brought her in to another soft peck on the lips. "Alright, I'll just put on a shirt and then we can go." Katsuki said, getting up and grabbing a shirt. "They want cake, I can't help that I'm a great cook." Elena said, putting a hand on her chest as she smirked.